Day 19: Animal Hunt

I woke up feeling more lonely than before. Then Izzy busts into the guy cabin and scares the others while making me laugh. "Kaylub you look down let's lift you up." She then carries me out before the other join us and I walk with Duncan. Owen the gets taken up in a trap as I smell another one and hide behind the tree as the others get caught in a cage. I walk out giggling.

/"I find it fun with my new found abilities to avoid traps." I smile.\

"Good morning campers, or should I say trappers?" He says as he holds a beaver in his arms. "Ready for today's challenge?" He asked pulling out a knife. I look in shock concerned for the challenge. "Excellent, then let's chat about it over chow, shall we?" He then walks away as I follow along. He then throws the dagger making Owen fall and the cage open. We then sit down at breakfast...which was paste...I eat it, or at least trying to as I pull out a chocolate bar, and I'm sitting with Izzy.

"Campers, there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island. After tonight's dramatic bonfire ceremony, only seven will remain. We're nearing the end, people, so look alive." Chris said as I smiled.

/"I think I can win this...I know at first I didn't open up, but now I think I have a high chance to." I smile wide.\

"Today's challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have 8 hours to trap an animal." Duncan then holds up Owen's hand.

"Got one," I give a soft giggle.

"A wild animal, which you must bring back to the campfire, unharmed. Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good and the good of campers." He said as I see Leshawna and Geoff playing tug-of-war with the food.

"For my good, I might have to barbecue my animal. I'm starving to death." Gwen said. Then both Leshawna and Geoff fall to the floor.

"Funny you should mention that, Gwen. Reward for winning today's challenge...is a meal of all your favorite foods."

/"Chocolate and pasta here I come!" I cheer with a huge smile.\

We then meet at the boat house, me standing with Duncan. "Everyone, choose an animal assignment." Owen up first.

"Chipmunk," Owen said.

"Frog," Leshawna picked up.

"Raccoon," Duncan called out.

"Duck," Gwen said in shock.

"Beaver," Geoff got.

"Deer, yes bagging a doe." Izzy said exited.

"Wolf...cool," I said.

"Bear, are you kidding me!?!" Heather said outraged.

"It's the only animal left." Chris said showing her the empty hat.

"These degenerates get cute little froggy, wee little puppy, and wee baby ducky, and I'm supposed to trap a bear with my bare hands?!?" She said.

"You do get 60 seconds in the boathouse to gather any equipment that might help." Chris says as I look back with a smile.

"Unless there's an animal trainer and a zebra carcass in there, I don't think it'll be adequate. This is ridiculous." She starts to walk past Chris heading back to the cabins.

"I don't think I've mentioned the penalty yet." Chris said looking after her.

"I don't care, I'll take it." She said still walking.

"Loser cleans the communal washrooms." Most of the other gasp as I shrug.

/"I have a high resistance to nauseous stuff also I'm used to cleaning stuff that I usually clean the communal anyway." I smile at the camera.\