The Finale

I wake up and play on my 3ds outside in my little pocket in the woods. I'm going to miss this place. I head back to camp as Chris walks up to me making me blush. "The other two already said their thoughts in the confessional booth. It's your turn." He said with his signature smile as I nod and head off to do so.

/"My experience here was mostly...educational?" I said with a shrug. "The food was okay?" I shrugged again. "The people here really helped me understand the world a little better." I blush softly. "What will I be remembered for...my great personality." I blush darker as I pull up my hood.\

We meet up at a place with three bleachers and over the bleachers are flags with our faces on them. "Now It's time to welcome back the 20 campers who did not make it to the finals." Soon everyone comes back and stands behind a white line behind us.

"Hey, guys! Good to see ya!" Owen said with excitement laced in his voice. I blushed and looked at the ground as I see Noah and Cody walk by me.

"Would everyone who's walked the dock of shame and left camp on the boat of losers kindly take a seat in the peanut gallery of failure? The side you choose should represent who you would like to cheer on to victory in today's final competition." I look to see Katie and Sadie, Noah, Cody, DJ, Izzy, Harold, Duncan, Beth, Lindsay, and Ezekiel sitting under my flag. 

"Nice rug," Gwen said looking at Heather who had a wig on.

"Oh, bite me." Heather snapped back before smiling making me worried.

"Why is Heather smiling like that?" Gwen asked me and Owen. I shrugged creeped out.

"Maybe she loves her new do, or she could just be really happy for us." I looked at Heather and thought about it. He might be right, but my instincts tell me it's not just happiness.

"Wow, do you ever have a bad thought about anyone?" Gwen asked. Owen shrugged as I looked at him also till Chris grabbed our attention.

"Gwen, Kaylub, Owen, this is your chance to tell the peanut gallery of failure what you would do with the money if you won and why you deserve it." Gwen decided to go first.

"Well, I guess I'm pretty proud of getting this far. I mean, maybe if I can survive here, the rest of high school won't be so bad." Izzy then laughs as she apologizes. "Well, I'm always good for my word, and I did promise to split my 100 grand with Owen, and get Kaylub a box of chocolate, but that would still leave me a ton of cash. I guess i'd go traveling and then to university to study art history." Leshawna then cheers for Gwen's goals as does Trent.

"Wow, that's really sweet...boring, but sweet. Kaylub?" Chris says as I blush deeply.

"W-well I always wanted to know who my father was, so I was going to use the money to find him, and then use whatever's left to support my parents and me." I say in a soft voice as I blush darker.

"Cute," Was all Chris said as I pulled up my hood to hide my extremely red face. "Owen what about you?"

"I'd throw the biggest, hugest, sickest party ever and invite everyone here! Booyah!" He said as his section cheered. Some people left both Gwen and my section to go sit under Owen's flag. Gwen was shocked as I was a bit hurt.

"At least not all of you are total sellouts." Gwen said.

"Oh, oh, and I forgot...It'll be on a yacht!" I see Lindsay leave my stand sadly. Left on my stand was Duncan, Noah, and Cody. Left on Gwen's side was Leshawna, Trent, and Eva.

"All right, it's time for the final challenge, the rejected Olympic relay race." I tilt my head confused. "Each of the three parts was pitched to the committee, but sadly rejected as an Olympic sport. First each of you has to put on one of these." He was hold three farm animal hats.