Day 24: Semi-Finals

I walked around the camp looking around at everything. Then I hear the overhead speakers go off. "Campers, welcome to the semifinals. Today, we reward our challengers with an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast. That's right, genuine food byproducts served with fresh ingredients relatively close to their expiration dates." I giggle at this as I head towards breakfast. 

/"Wow...I'm in the semi-finals...it's almost over...I can't believe I made it. This proves that being the shy kid can get you far." I blushed a bit as I looked at the camera.\

I stand in line with Gwen, who I've kinda became friends with, as we receive pancakes with Owen overly excited to get some pancakes. As Chef dumps the whole buffet table on him, making me giggle, Gwen grabs my attention. "Okay, Kaylub, I know we aren't that close, but I also know we both dislike Heather, so for this challenge let's team up and if I win the money I split it with you." I shake my head as she looks at me confused.

"I'll help you take her down, but as payment, just get me a box of chocolate k?" I say to her with a smile as she just looked at me shocked, then she smirked and nodded.

"Deal," she said before we both returned to our plates of food.

/"Of course I'd team up with Gwen just to take Heather down. She's still in Courtney's Corner for the chocolate tampering, and the manipulation of almost everyone." I look at the camera. "The money would be nice, and if I did win I'd do what I said I'd do with the money...go find my father." I say in a soft voice. "Eight weeks here is enough life experience to last me forever, and Heather is going to receive karma big time. Owen is...okay, just a little loud for me. Gwen...she's a friend now." I smile before exiting.\

We meet on the stage sitting behind a makeshift desk as I was on the end by Gwen and Heather was on the other end with Owen in the middle. I look at Gwen who looks at me and we nod to each other. "Campers, welcome to the semifinals. The producers ran out of insane ways of torturing you, soooo...they asked the ousted campers for ideas. Turns out they had a lot. They provided us with the sickest, most twisted, and insane dares imaginable in TDI's version of...spin the bottle!" He stands by a wheel with pictures of every other camper on the rim and a giant soda bottle in the middle. "Starting with Izzy, Trent, Cody, Justin, Noah, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth, Tyler, Harold, DJ, Geoff, Bridgette, Duncan, Courtney, Eva, Katie and Sadie, and the homeschooled, misogynistic country boy, Ezekiel. Put them all together, and we've got a high-stakes game of "I triple dog dare you"!" He said as he spun the bottle.

"What is this, grade 5? Why don't we just do seven minutes of heaven in a skanky  basement closet?" Heather said.

"Yeah! Good call! Let's do it!" Owen said excited which earned him a slap from Heather.

"Each player will take turns spinning the bottle. The camper that you land on determines the dare you'll preform. You can take the dare yourself and win a get-out-of-dare freebie or inflict the dare on a fellow camper in hopes of booting them out." I see Gwen and Heather look at each other out the corner of my eye.

"And if we refuse to do a dare?" Heather asked looking side-ways at Gwen.

"Oh, not a good option. Anyone who chickens out of their dare will be sent directly to the dock of shame, board the boat of losers, do not go to bonfire, do not collect marshmallow, and do not get to win $100,000." He said as a boat filled with cash lands next to him and chef. "Okay, who's ready to humiliate themselves first?" After a few seconds I raise my hand as I blushed slightly. "Okay Kaylub's up first spin the wheel." I do so and land on Eva. "Eva's dare...drink 5 raw eggs."

"I'll do it." I say as every one looks at me in shock...well except for Owen. I just shrug as Chef hands me a cup of five raw eggs already cracked. I down it all in one go.