chapter 3

"Can I get a grande white hot chocolate with a vanilla bean shot with whipped cream and caramel on the top, annnd can you add a slice of banana nut bread? It's for Clair" I tell the barista my order and she replies back with the amount that I owe her. I search my peruse for my wallet but I can't find the purple leather wallet anywhere, "where is it? Shit I think I left my wallet in the car so you can take someone else's order while I run and get it" I tell her "It's okay I got it, add a grande coffee with two creams two sugar to the order." a husky voice says.

   "Oh no definitely not, thank you for the offer but you don't have to" I tell a handsome lanky man, "it's okay I promise" he reassured me "are you sure, I'll pay you back right away," I tell him "yeah yeah it's fine," he says and pays for our order. "Hey thank you so much" I thank him and grab hold of his biceps which doesn't look that muscular but definitely is, he looks down at my hand and says "it's no problem you were in a jam and I was happy to help," he tells me "by the way I'm Rami"he holds out his hand "I'm Clair, nice to meet you" I shake his hand hhmmm a nice firm handshake, I like that in a man. "Order for Clair!" the barista calls out our order and we collect our treats, "well Rami if your not to busy why don't you sit with me?" I ask as I walk to an empty table. He looks so familiar  

                                                                           ~~   

     This man sitting in front of me is beautiful. There's no other way to put it he's just beautiful, his captivating large green puppy dog eyes has me in a trance, he has just the sharpest jawline I have ever seen and his lips oh those lips that's all I can stare at as interesting as our conversation is all I was to do is kiss those lips. His voice is just hypnotizing, it's thick and husky but also awkward and I just want to listen to him speak all day. But the one thing that is bothering me is that he looks so familiar like I couldn't have met him before I would remember a face this beautiful. Maybe I've seen him on the street or something I don't know.           

      "I am so sorry to interrupt you but have we met before it's just  you look so familiar?" I ask him, it's bothering me so much I have to know how I know him.  Rami looks down at the table and sighs he looks disappointed like he didn't want me to ask him this "UUhhha no I don't think we've met before but I have been in a couple of movies you might know me from" did he try to  casually tells me that he's famous?! "you have to be shitting me, what movies have you been in?" I ask "well I was in the pacific, the Night at the museum movies and right now I'm in a show called Mr. Robot" he answers my question. "Oh my god you were the Pharaoh! That's how I know you to tell you the truth, I thought the pharaoh costume was very sexy" I say and immediately regret saying that, he chuckles and says "thanks". "Oh, why'd I say that I'm so sorry sometimes I just have no filter" I try to redeem myself "it's okay".        

     "So you said you're on Mr. Robot I haven't watched thatbut my sister is obsessed. She keeps telling me I should watch it, so who do you play?"  I tell him "yeah I play Eliot, he's the main character" "Oh my god that's amazing, you know...." I was cut off by Rami's phone ringing. "Sorry I have to take this," he says and get's up. Maybe I should start watching this show I mean I guess I have to see how good Rami is. "Hey Clair sorry but I have to go, something came up at work. But this was fun we should do it again sometime, lets exchange numbers?" he ask and I gave him my phone without hesitation, seeing this wonderful creature again is definitely what I want. "By Rami," I say trying to hide my excitement "by Clair" he replies and walks out the door. 

     When I get In my car I dial Cam's number and wait for her to pick up "Hello" "Cam I just met the man of my dreams ahhh!!! and I got his number! ahhhh!!" I scream into the phone but that's when I heard "BEEP BEEP". I looked out my window and saw Rami drive by and wave. "UUggghhh" I say " what what's wrong?" Cam ask "he just saw me freaking out in my car" "hahaha loser I'm coming over now".