chapter 17

"Rami said Malek who the hell do you think you are allowing me to go public with you" I yell at Rami through the phone, " I thought that's what you wanted I thought you wanted to go public, that's what the whole fight was about yesterday" Rami tries to reason with me "are you fucking stupid. I don't care if we go public or not" anger radiating through my body, I'm so happy today is a holiday. "Then what's the problem? I don't see what the big deal is" "the big deal is that you would let me get in the way of your work and cause problems. And you're not communicating with me, I would like to know when I'm the problem or when there's something to do with our relationship that's bugging you. I just would like to know, I don't want you to keep secrets from me" I yell        

    "Clair I'm sorry" "Oh my god " I run to the bathroom and throw up everything in my stomach "Clair Clair!!! are you okay?!?! Clair!!" I here from the phone on the ground I pick it up and wipe my mouth "hey sorry" I whisper my throat horse from the acid "what just happened? are you okay?" Rami questions concern in his voice  "yeah I'm fine I just threw up. I haven't been feeling so well lately" I tell Rami "really? what's wrong?" "I can't keep anything down and I have really bad stomach pains, my body is just sore all the time and I have really bad headaches, it probably just stress," I tell him "oh ok well let's hope you feel better before you come to the premiere, okay babe, I have to go I'll talk to you later love you" and with that he hangs up.         

What is wrong with me, why am I so sick? It's like I said it's probably just stressed. Well, I leave in three days so I better start packing and getting ready. 

                                                                            ~~  

    Finally, the flight is over I slept most of the way here but when I wasn't I had the worst migraine ever. After I find my luggage I walk out of the airport and look for my car, I'm being picked up by a chauffeur, Rami's in interviews all day so I'll see him later. I find a man standing in front of a limo with my name on a board, I walk towards him and he takes my bag and puts it in the trunk "good afternoon, would you like to stop anywhere before we head to the hotel?" he asks me "no I'm good straight to the hotel" I yawn and walk into the limo. 

   It was a short ride to the hotel but when I got there I was In awe, the lobby was huge and looked like it should belong in a castle and the room was huge, there was a kitchen through one door and an amazing bathroom through the other. Rami's luggage was tucked away under the bed and his clothes in the dresser beside the bed were sharing a room. I changed from my clothes and put on one of Rami's t-shirts, I went under the covers and fell right to sleep.        

    "Clair" I felt someone shake me gently, I rolled over and open my eyes "Rami" I squeal and jump up to hug him. "I missed you," Rami say and kisses me suddenly I got this wave over me that I couldn't control I had to have Rami and I had to have him now. I made our kiss deeper and faster, I started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it to the ground "Clair *kiss* what's *kiss* up *kiss* with *kiss* you" Rami tries to speak but I keep cutting him off "I dont know" I growl at him and he nods his head pushing me to the bed. 

 "I have to leave more often" Rami jokes as we lie on the bed my head restong on his fast moving chest, I can here his heartbeat it's beating so fast. "Haha maybe" I laugh "really though that was the best sex I've ever had" he brags "good" I look up and see him smiling at me, I kiss him and when I pull away I say "round two".