chapter 5

(what Clair wears on date, no ring or wach though)

    "BEEP BEEP BEEP" with a push of a button the treadmill stops and I hop off, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and pull it out and read the caller ID Rami. "Hey" I answer "hi Clair what are you up to?" Rami asked "Im just getting ready to leave the gym, my sister is making me get ready for the date even thogh your picking me up at 8:30 and it's 4:30 now" "hahaha well i guess she wants you to be even more beautiful for our date, though I dont see that happening your already the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" did he really just tell me he thinks im beautiful. 

    "Oh Rami your smooth" I complement him "I try I try".  "Well I was just calling to check up on you and tell you that I cant wait for out dite tonight" om my gosh he is so sweet!! "Aww Rami your so sweet. I'm excited to, I just have one question" I tell him "shoot" "where are we going? I dont want to over or under dress." "were going to baune for dinner then the nigth will take us where ever it wants."

    Oh my balls he's taking me to Baune, thats a really fancy really expensive french resturant. I could never aford to eat there with my teachers sallery, yeah right! "Oh okay well I'll see you at 8:30 then" I tell him. "yeah see you then" "see you" I end the conversation and rush to my truck. If he's taking me there I really have to look good.

                                                                      ~~  

   "There, all finished" Cam says as she backs away from my hair "8:15 sweet i'm done he wont have to wait after all" I say as I check my self out in the floor length mirror "holy shit Cam your amazing" I complement her on her work, she did my hair and make up. "Well I mean I dont have a successful beatuisan buisness for no reason" "thank you soo sooo soo much I love you!! but now you've got to go" I hug her and push her out the door "but...." I close the door on her and listen to her footsteps to mak sure shes gone.

   I straighten my black leather like maxi skirt and blue sweater and put on my gold chains necklas and mr gold braclet. "KNOCK KNOCK" I hear a banging on the door and I look at the clock 8:30 on the dot, I open the door and great a smiling Rami with a bouque of fake sunflowers, a smile instantly grows on my face. "For you" he hands me the fowers "I know there your favourite but their not in season so I had to go for the next best thing" "there perfect thank you, coome in let me get my purse then we'll go" I escourt him to the couch in my living room and go to my room.

      I put my heels on and put my nude lipstick, and mascara in my bag as well as my phone and wallet. I check my hair one last time, it is a low messy bun but my right side of my haed is a french braid that goes into the bun. when I walk inot the living room I see Rami scanning over my book wall. My whole wall is a jiant book shelf, Isay theres probably a little over a thousand books on the wall and counting. I don't have a TV in this room, I'd rather read than watch TV, the only room with a TV is my room but it still rarley gets any use.           

    "You ready to go?" I ask Rami snapping him out of his trance "wow you've got a tone of books, theres got to be thousands" he admires my collection "yeah well theres alot of childrens books int here to so it's not that impressive" yes it is" he says as he grabs my hand and we walk out the door.    

Hey thanks for reading, all the good stuff is coming in the next chapter. Please comment and tell me how im doing and what you would like to see next in the book.