chapter 10

I stretch my arms and legs and get out of bed I see there's a glass of water on my end table and chug it. I walk to the bathroom to do my business and see that left his bowtie from last night, "I'll bring it to him later" I say to myself and get my phone off the charger from my room, as I'm leaving the room I notice the I'm just in my thong I must have taken my bra off while I was sleeping I think to myself. I walk from my room into my kitchen, I open the fridge and grab an apple. I take my first bite and lean on the fridge.     

     That is when I see Rami wide eyed looking at me, "morning" he says not taking his eyes off me, while I stood there is complete shock "you know you elbowed in the face last night taking your bra off" he burst out laughing as I stare at him with complete horror"here" he says taking off his shirt and handing it to me "thank you" I whisper and put it on doing up the two buttons near my breast. "Shit, I completely forgot you were here I thought I remembered you going home. Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say crossing my arms to hide my naked breast , this is so embarrassing holy shit I can feel my whole body getting red. "Hey it's fine you have nothing to be sorry or ashamed of you are beautiful and your body is magnificent. I definitely have no problem falling asleep and waking up to what I just saw." he pulls me into him chest and kisses me on the top of my head "you are so special" he whispers into my hair.

  "Thank you. You Rami you are a gift to the whole world, you are so kind and have such a beautiful soul." I tell him and kiss him, a nice loving emotional kiss. I tell him this time "Rami you are so special and you are too important to me" I look him in the eyes and kiss him one more time. "How about I pick out what we do today?" Rami suggest "Okay," I say taking another bit of my apple" still embarrassed about what happened less than ten minutes ago. "Okay good, you go back to bed and pick out movies for us to watch, while I make brunch" he smacks my ass as I walk past him "oouuuu" I jump and walk to my room to pick out some movies, but first I have to change into some actual clothes but just as I thought that Rami yells "And stay in those clothes you're wearing." uuuggghhh.          

    All day all we did was cuddle and watch movies and if we weren't doing that we were dancing to whatever song came to mind. God I' falling hard for this man.