chapter 15

I roll over on Rami and shake him, "Yeah" he mumbles in his sexy morning voice "come for a walk with me?" I ask him he opens his eyes and looks out the window to see the pitch black winter sky "what time is it?" he asks "it's 5 AM, this is the only time we will get together alone today, please come with me?" I give him puppy dog eyes and he agrees. I put on my winter clothing and grab the three dogs from their cages and put them on their leashes and grabbed the doggy bags. I gave Rami the bulldog and rottweiler and I held the great Dane.

After a while of walking in silence, I say "you know everyone is so happy your here. They were al telling me how excited they were to meet you. Thank you for doing this" I look up to him "you know your uncle Mark pull me aside last night and told me about what happened in middle school" I stop for a moment but continue walking "oh really, why did he tell you that?" I ask "we'll he was telling me more about what happened to they guy that did that stuff to you after" "Oh, I'm sorry he told you about that, I don't like to talk about it,"I tell him I hate thinking about it and making myself relive what was happening. I just hate that he did that to me.

  In middle school, there was this program where you buddy with a senior from our sister high school, so they can teach you about high school, show you that it's not that scary, Teach you little tips and tricks to get around. Well, I was partnered up with a football player and every time we would have meet ups he would take me to this small secluded area of the school that no one knows about and he would beat me. He would hit me in places that no one would see, like under my shirt or on my thighs. He would tell me  that if I told anyone he and his friends would come and hurt my family. Well during one meet up a teacher walked on him doing that to me and he got caught. My family was so pissed when the court said that he was still a minor so all he got was community service, so a couple of my cousins and uncles beat him up so bad that he's in a wheelchair now. 

"hey Clair it's okay" Rami holds my face and wipes a tear, I didn't even know I was crying "don't cry" he kisses me "I'm sorry," I say and start to walk again but Rami holds my arm. "No, you have nothing to be sorry for, your uncle didn't tell me much but from what I heard and can see that guy got what he deserved" Rami kisses my forehead and lets me cry on his shoulder for a little bit longer, "do you want to talk about it?" he ask I shake my head no "okay, well I'm here whenever you want to talk about it" Rami is so sweet "I love you" I whisper and kiss him, "you alway sing to cheer me up so I'll sing for you this time" Rami starts singing "Fly me to the moon" by Frank Sinatra I laugh at his awful voice and join him. 

                                                                        ~~ 

    I haven't seen Rami all night when we got back home everyone was waking up and starting to do last minute party stuff and getting ready, as soon as the party started I saw my brother take Rami away and I haven't seen him since. "Soo, Clair how'd you meet him?" my cousin ask me "we met at Starbucks actually, he was behind me in line and I forgot my wallet in the car so he paid for my order and we talked for the next couple of hours" "yes until I got called into a meeting  and all I could think of was this beautiful girl that I hoped would actually call me" Rami interrupt and wraps his hands around my waist. 

   "Aww you guys ar so cute, you guys have to get married" I smile at my cousin and walk away from her, Rami still wrapped around my waist "you don't understand what I've just been through" Rami says in my ear "you have a very protective crazy family" "I know" I say as I bring Rami to the dance floor "I have had too much to drink, so we have to dance" I say as a start dancing and whining with Rami. "Yo bugaboo!!! you gotta dance with her" someone yells obviously to Rami as he stands there not sure what to do, he slowly starts moving with me to the reggae tune.                           

   "Rami you're drunk" I laugh as I push Rami off me "so are youuu" he slurs "I know, I'm just better at hiding it than you" I brag about my alcohol tolerance Rami kisses me again for forcefully this time "can you at least wait until I get you in the room before you start making out with me, someone will see us" I joke, when we finally get up the stair and in my room I close the door and Rami start undressing himself, I do the same I feel Rami come up behind me and move his hands on my curves. I lean back into him and enjoy his touch, his hand's move up my back and unclasp my bra I let it fall from my arms and turn around so my naked chest is on his "you so hot" he says and leans down and drunkenly kisses me. In my drunken state, I let him and push him to the bed and well you know what happens next.