chapter 4

(Picture is David)

"DING DING" my phone goes off telling me I've got a text I put down my book and look at the phone, It's Rami we've been talking non-stop since yesterday we were even texting while I was teaching. I know it terrible I'm supposed to be teaching but hey it happens. 

Rami-Hey

Clair- Hey you

Rami-So I was thinking that if your not busy maybe we could go out tomorrow?

   I call Cam I don't even wait for her to say hi "Cam he asked me out he asked me out!" "what?!? when, where?" she asked me "I don't know yet all I know is that he wants to go tomorrow," I tell her "oh shit but tomorrow we're going out" "Clair it's fine you finally have a date go. Maybe now you won't always be third wheeling David and I." "Hahaha funny bitch" I respond to her sad but true comment "if anything just invite him to come with us" she suggests "yeah maybe, okay by love you" I hang up my iPhone 6s. and reply to Rami.

I can't invite Rami to go out with us, it would be so awkward Rami the actor who plays the main character in her favourite show and I showing up casually, no that's crazy. I mean, I did tell Cam about me meeting the most amazing guy, but I didn't tell her everything about the man. She would go crazy and make me do something weird like get an autograph for her or schedule a meetup between the two, and that's not going to do me any good if I'm going to try and go somewhere with our relationship.  

Clair- Yeah sure, what do you have in mind?

Rami- I was thinking we go to get dinner and see where the night takes us. how does that sound?

Clair-Perfect.

I know I know I was supposed to invite Rami to come with Cam and I but it would be so awkward Rami the actor who plays the main character in her favourite show and I showing up casually, no that's crazy. I mean, I did tell Cam about me meeting the most amazing guy, but I didn't tell her everything about the man. She would go crazy and make me do something weird like get an autograph for her or schedule a meetup between the two, and that's not going to do me any good if I'm going to try and go somewhere with our relationship. And his plans sound way better than probably going to a club and getting wasted. I plop on the couch and pick up my book from the table and continue to read forgetting about my problems.

                                                         ~~  

"I know cam, I know I promised you but his plans sounded so romantic and I promise we can go out next Saturday," I say to Cam, she's yelling at me because I can't go out with her tomorrow "Fine. Clair put some clothes on David and I are coming over we have something to tell you" "How did you know I'm naked?" I ask my sister "well Clair you're always naked when your home alone, which is always" "well clothes suck, being naked is better. I mean we were born naked for a reason." "stop being foolish were coming up the stairs now, by" Cam hung up then phone and I ran to my room.

     I don't need my sister's boyfriend seeing me in just panties so I put on a pair of gray leggings with a purple and teal sports bra on. "Clair"Cam yells as she walks in, "so what's the big news that you had to come barge into my home and make me put on clothes?" I ask my sister "first of all we didn't barge into your apartment I have a key and second of all it's two important news things" she replied as we all walked into the living room and sat down. "So what's up?" I ask and look at Cam and David, who were sitting on my love seat very close together. "Well, the first thing is we've decided to get a puppy." "that's awesome, I love dogs" I exclaim, I adore dogs I honestly would rather be surrounded by dogs than people. "And the other thing is" Cam looks at David while saying this "were getting married!!!!!" Cam jumps up and shoves her left hand in my face. "OH MY GOD!!! AAHHHA!!! That's amazing!! congrats"

I hug my sister then my brother-in-law "oh my god did you tell mom yet ?" I ask while admiring my sister's ring "no you're the first one we told" David answers "awwww you guys!!" I pull the two into a hug "well I have to tell my best friend or shall I say my maid of honour first" Cam tells me as we jump up and down screaming like little girls.