chapter 11

Rami- Happy three-month anniversary babe!! I know your sleeping now but this is for when you wake. I'm going to be doing interviews all morning so I won't be able to call you.  

  Shit, I forgot. Fuck what am I going to do, what am I going to get him? AAWWWW he's so cute, so romantic, god this is why I love him. Oh my god did I just say that? Do I really love him? Of course, I do he's so romantic and he makes me feel so special, I never want to be without him. All I want to do is look into his beautiful eyes. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world like I'm the only one that matters with him. When I'm having a bad day he's the only one that cheers me up. Rami even helps me when I can't sleep or when I have a bad dream and I'm scared, I call him and he answers no matter what the time. So yeah I guess I do love him. I love Rami Malek. I am in love with Rami Malek. I'm going to tell him tonight.     

Clair- Happy three month!!!! I have something special planned for tonight so come over whenever you're ready. If I'm not here when you come you know where my spare is. 

  Okay, now I have to plan something for tonight, Ooouuu I think I know what I'm going to do. I know Rami is going to love what I have planned. I have the biggest smile on my face when I think of something to make the night even better. I need to take some "pictures", not nudes I find those disgusting and makes you look cheap and easy. You're supposed to keep you man guessing and wanting more how are they going to want more when they've seen all of it.  But I'm taking sexy pics, sexy but tastful.        

   first I'll look through my pictures first. You know those sexy pictures you take not for anybody but just for yourself to make you feel better on those days when your not feeling yourself. I'll just pick a few and send them to Rami throughout the day.  

  After I found the pictures I needed, I got ready for the day and sent the first picture of the day to Rami and went to work.

                                                                       ~~  

Around 10:30 after I've sent two pictures all together Rami finally responded to the pictures 

Rami- Clair what are you doing? Are these for me? I saw them during an interview Christian almost saw!

Rami- I'm sorry I was just surprised I love the pictures. You are so sexy! I can't wait till I see you 

Clair- These are all for your eyes only babe. Oh, you'll be seeing me all day.

   That sound really cheesy, eh whatever. But that would have been very embarrassing if Christian actually saw the pictures, I haven't even met the guy. Oh shit, what day is it? I check my calender on my desk it's only Wednesday ok few! I thought it was Thursday, if it was I would have had choir practice and that would have ruined my plans for tonight.         

   By the end of the school day I sent four more pictures and rami have sent some for me too. Not anything too inappropriate just some body shots and really low body shots, and honestly that's getting me a little turned on. I have a few around to run before I get home but I have to hurry I have to get to Rami. After I've picked up food and groceries I was finally on my way home.  

I sent my last picture as I parked my car in the parking lot of my building, this picture being my most sexist picture of the bunch I saved it for last. 

Rami- get your ass home now !!

   I got the text almost right after I sent the picture. My pleasure I thought as I got into the elevator. As soon as the doors opened to the elevator I rushed to my apartment and opened my door, I didn't see Rami when I walked in so I put the bags in the kitchen and walked out and that's when I saw him. He was in a white t-shirt and black pants his shirt sleeve pushed so you can see his biceps and his pants tighter than usual. His eyes were locked on me with a look that I've never seen on him. 

  I walked towards him and planted a hard kiss on him, After a while, we broke for air and I told him "I love you". He was quite for a few seconds but then he picked me up so I could wrap my legs around him and whispered "I love you too" before kissing me again harder this time. I smiled into the kiss and felt him smile to he held on the sides of my head and said "I love you. I love you. I love you. Clair Dorothy Walker, I am in love with you" we both laugh against each others lips and continue to kiss. 

   Rami put me back on my feet not breaking the kiss and I pushed him to the couch and straddled his waist, "Rami Said Malek I fucking love you" I look him in the eye and kiss him again this time with more passion and hunger. When Rami's toung slides along my lip I imeditly give him acess and groan in pleasure as he grinds his body into mine. As our toungs dance for dominance I pull on Ramis shirt, I want it off. Rami sits up so I'm able to pull his shirt off. I pull my burgandy blazer off my body and fight with my highwaisted skirt zipper untill I feel Rami's hands pull it down. I shimmy my shirt off so Im just in my skirt and bra ontop of Rami. Rami flips us over so he's ontop of me and i let out a giggle. 

    I feel his hands glide all over my body as he kissed me harder and harder as the seconds go by. Just as I unbuckled Rami's belt buckle and his pants the door flys open "Clair I need something to drink" my sister walks in.  since the back of the couch faces the door she couldn't see us untill Rami poped his head up and looked at my sister, shock and embarassment all over his face. "Hi" Rami pants as he waved his hand, I sat up panting and glared at my sister.