CMA11: Mysterious Flashbacks

Ace's POV

I'm here in MY dorm. Yeah, it's only MY dorm. As the only heir of the second powerful family I have my own dorm. The others they chose to have a dorm with two or three people available.

"Master.." rinig kong sambit ng pet kong dragon. I have a pet dragon, or of. He's my guardian. All Elementalist has one. Pero mas napaaga ang paglabas ng akin.

"What is it Flame?"  I said as I pat his head. It's look like his enjoying it. But later on his face became worried.

"Why do you look like your in a bad mood master." He asked as he climb on the bed and sit. Nangunot ang noo ko. Pilit akong ngumiti sa kanya.

"What are you saying?" Tanong ko. Umiling-iling siya tsaka seryosong tumingin sa akin. He communicated through our minds.

"I know you are sad master, even if you force your self to smile. I know you, you can't hide any secrets to your guardian. Cause every time I can see your memory and I can feel what you feel." Bahagya akong nagulat. Yes, guardians can do that. Damn, bakit ko nakalimutan iyon? Tsk.

"Is it because of her?" Yan nagulat na ako. I heard him giggle a bit. Napaawang na rin ang bibig ko. W-what? Ano? P-paano niya? Hayy!!

"You have fallen master. And whether you will deny it. You can't stop it. Because you are already trapped without knowing it." And he disappeared. And a moment there I saw her face.

Clarice's face smiling... to... me..

Raine's POV
"Hey, Clarice where are you?" Tanong ko kay Clarice through our mind. Hindi siya sumagot for a minute.

"I'm here in the garden. Why?" Just hearing that. Alam kong nakapikit na naman iyon at nasa sangga ng isang puno. Kilalang-kilala ko na siya.