CMA29: Bully Day turns out Best Day!

( My first Update for the year!)

---

Clarice's POV

Did you ever feel the feeling that you want to kill someone but you can't? Ugh. That exactly what I am feeling now.

"What now? Weakling? Gonna cry your ass out! Haha" she teased and laugh evily with her 'oh-so-ugly' minions beside her. She just poured her luch on me and now I am mad. I was in the middle of eating! She can bully me anytime she want. But NOT when I am eating! Especially when I am VERY hungry now.

"F*ck off b*tch! Don't mess with me this time. Or you will gonna regret pissing me off!" Nangangalaiti kong sagot at akmang aalis na sana. Pero agad niyang hinila ang braso ko at sinampal ako ng pagkalakas lakas.

Ouch! That's going to leave a mark. Kahit sa sobrang lakas nito ay hindi ako natumba now.. it's my turn to slap her. *evil grin*

Pumusisyon ako na sasampalin siya, in the middle of the process of slapping her bahagya siyang gumalaw para hindi siya tamaan. You can't see that she move slightly if you are a normal craxelian. But I am different from them. Far more different.

Kaya kahit nagiba ng dereksyon ang mukha niya ay nasampal ko pa rin siya. Agad siyang nawalan ng balance at napaupo sa sahig habang sapo sapo ang pisngi. Sobrang pula na ng pisngi niya, I just smirk at her than immediately leave her in that position.

Serves her right!

Dumiretso na agad ako sa corridor. I lost my appetite. Napabuntong hininga na lang ako. Wala ang Elemental Royalties. Baket? Well.. it's the lost princess' 18th birthday.

Which reminds me it's my 18th birthday today, I just shrug that thought off then. Oh well.. I will gonna celebrate my birthday this year with myself.

(A/N: Hey guys! Nagtataka ba kayo kung bakit 18th birthday agad. Kasi po nung nag umpisa ang kwento she's 16 that time. Then, she trained a year with the LEGENDARIES makes her 17. So now, she's 18 and yes debut na niya. Hahaha!)

'Look! That is the girl that slap Alisa in the cafeteria!-- G1

'Yeah girl! She is so... disgusting!'-- G2

'And how dare her to slap our Queen?'-- G3

'Yeah makalapit sa ER e akala mo ang taas taas na niya!'-- G4

And gossips everywhere, what a wonderful birth day gift! Pathetic b*tches. They are just pissing me off. I grab my earphone from my pocket then listen to the music 'Stitches'.

I was in the middle of listening when I sensed a dark aura close to my direction. So.. the queen will gonna do the 'revenge' thing? Tsk. I don't care about her. I'll let her be..

Maya-maya pa naramdaman ko ang malagkit na likido na bumuhos sa akin! Sh*t it is glue. May nagbato sa akin ng kung anu ano at lahat ng yun ay dumikit sa katawan ko. I cannot move-- what kind of glue did the spilled at me?!

"Serves you right b*tch! How dare you slap me on my face?! Who do you think you are? Namamataas ka na dahil lagi mong kasama ang Elemental Royalties? You shouldn't be with them, I am the one that should be with them not a weakling like you! I am the queen, you should bow your head to me! I am superior to you!" Dinuro duro niya pa ako with her 'disgust look' plastered at her 'horse-like' face.

I breath heavily trying to calm myself. "Listen now, Alisa. I don't care if you are their queen or you should be the one with the ER" I sarcastically said. "And I do not care who you are! Leave me alone will you, baka di kita matansya mapatay pa kita--" I was cut off when she slap me on my cheek very hard.

"Baka ako ang hindi makatansya sa'yo weakling! " she turned to her weakling than gave them a sign to sart doing things.

May kinuha sila mula sa likod na trash can then binuhos sa akin lahat ng nasa loob non. If I could move my f*cking feet-- well using my power wouldn't hurt? Right?

I grin secretly. I use my gravitational power than raise my body a bit. Nagcrack ang natuyong glue than nakawala ang mga paa ko. Humakbang ako. They stared at me memontarily. I smirk at them. Now, it's pay back time!.

"H-how.." Alisa exclaimed at me with wide open eyes. I chuckled a bit. Now.. it's your turn b*tch.

Sinuntok ko siya sa pisngi making her collasped from where she was standing a moment ago while her other two weakling secretly ran of while shouting monster.

My brows met, what are they talking about? I change my gaze at Alisa that was knocked out when I punch her.  She is the weakling between us. Isang suntok lang tulog na agad siya buti di natuluyan kundi..

--

Dumiretso agad ako sa dorm namin, wala akong kasama ngayon dito. I was uncomfortable of the silence. It is very dark in here which is weird. I can sense a slight aura roaming around the dorm. When I turn on the lights..

"SURPRISE! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CLARICE ANNE BERNARDO!" The whole Elemental Royalties, Raine, HM Harold also known as Electo, Avrolou and Alzero are here. Hawak hawak nina Avrolou and Alzero ang tarpolin na may nakalagay na 'Happy Birthday!!'. While hawak nina Ertis and Airy ang cake ko na may candles sa gitna.

While the others, they are the one who shouted then sing the happy birthday song. I smile at them, just this once. I am really happy, I-- I thought they forgot. Well, Electo/HM Harold, Alzero and Raine are the only people that knows my birthday. Well, isama na natin ang LEGENDARIES.

Nabigla ako ng may yumakap sa akin sa likod. Someone back hug me. Ramdam ko ang hininga niya sa leeg ko. And it is tickling me.

The only thing that he is a 'he'. He planted small kiss on my neck.
"Happy Birthday my Clarice.." Wait-- Ace?! I was shock at the time when another hand hold my hand then hinila ako paalis sa pwesto namin ni Ace.

Napayakap ako sa kanya. He hug me very tight  with his embrace. He then kiss me on my forehead. A very gentle and loving kiss.

"Happy Birthday Rin-rin! Ang tanda mo na ah!" RAINE?! so si Raine pala ang yumakap sa akin. Ramdam ko rin ang pagsama ng tingin sa amin ni Ace.

"You dare to touch MY Clarice!" Sigaw niya at hinila ako palayo kay Raine. Sh*t ba't palage akong hinihila ngayon? Nangunot ang noo ni Raine. "I am NOT informed that someone owns Rin-rin-- Oh your the one who left a kiss mark on MY Rin-rin?" Realization hit Raine fast. Oh no..

"Yeah, why?" Ace.

"No one can touch Clarice! She is my maste--" Raine was cut off when Ace enterupt him. "Clarice is NOT yours bastard!" Ace exclaimed.

"Hey guys stop the hell off! It's Clarice's big day! We supposed to make this day her best day!" Ertis shouted that made the two bastards stop then gaze at me with their apologetic look .

"Sorry.."they uttered then they hold my hands then kiss it gently.

"Kyyaaahhh!!/ Aayyiieeehhh" the crowd shouted at us. What the heck is happening with this two?!

---

Kyah! Nag away na ang dalawa? Kanino kayo kampi guys? Kay Ace or kay Raine? Dali comment na kayo haha!

PLEASE DO VOTE. COMMENT. AND FOLLOW ME!!

◇◆Stef__12◆◇