CMA25:FGA 0.2

CMA25: FGA 0.2

(FGA-- Future Glimpse Ability)

Avrolou's POV

They seem to be shock for what I just said. Well, this revelation is shocking indeed. Even I, myself. Was shock for the first time I saw a glimpse to the future. This ability alternate the ability of the holder of scepter of dark. Laxcous. He can see the a glimpse of the past of a person.

Gazing to the book.

I casted a spell, a spell that can make it flow for the mean time. Ng lumutang na ito sa harap ko. I started casting an oral spell. Together with Alzero na kakarating lang kanina while the tension is on.

“sceptero de verke zil de xin ver cer eri dum”nag umpisang magpaikot ikot ang libro sa harap. Releasing a massive wind around it. Bumukas ito nagpalipat lipat ng mabilis ang mga pahina, hanggang makarating sa pinaka gitna.

Images starting to get out of the book. "Pumikit kayo para makita niyo ng mabuti, that is how it works." Hindi na nila ako pinansin bagama't sinunod na lamang ako. Walang tanong tanong ko silang pinagmasdan. I don't have to close my eyes, I already know what it will say.

Destruction will be everywhere. Blood shed will be the high light. Rage of anger-- laoth is ragenarating from everybody. Blood lust taken over their system. Revenge will take place, there will no place for innocents that time. All is importang is to win! Win for the sake of each one's lives. The war would be bloody, it can compared to the end of the peace. Destruction will be held, afterall. There will never be peace without destruction, in vice versa too.

"I see.. so it will be bloody then. We should train right now, thw students should be train for the up coming war. The Destined Bloody Magic War will be held soon. " seryosong pahayag ni Harold habang nakaharap sa baba na pawang nag iisip. I couldn't deny the fact that he is right. But it is not yet the right time to do that. Someone have a mission to do. And that is eliminate the traitor.

I look a Clarice this point, likewise ahe gaze at me too. With the determination in her eyes. I smirk and nod to her. It is time for her to move.

--

Head Master Harold/ Electo’s POV

Now that is everything is settled. The war will soon to be held. The memory shall return. The trust had be earned. Friendship stands strong. Even problems past by. He will awaken, past will repeat itself. In the present.

Love will bloom.. I wish everything turns out to be peaceful in the end..

---

Laxcous' POV

"Alisa.. kamusta ang pagbabalik?" I asked her. Habang pinaglalaruan ang glass na hawak ko ngayon. She glared at the window habang nakacross ang legs niya.

"That bitchy Clarice..!!" She shouted out of the blue. Clarice? Why does that name sounda familiar? I think I heared that before. "Who's Clarice?" I ask and a devilish smirk plastered on my face.

"Oh.. the girl that always with the Elemental Royalties. I should be the one with them not that-- b*tchy sl*t  daughter of a b*tch!" Oh that is alot of cuss. Well, she is a b*tch afterall. She is easily fooled. Just when I said that I will do something to Prince Ace to fall in love with her she immediately agreeded. She should be born here not in that city. 'Cause it's obvious is darkness swallowed her already just like me.

Now, I wander kung anu ang magiging reaksyon ni Avrolou at Alzero when they see me again. Shock? I guess. Who knows, at isa pa. Ang pinatay nung-- ahh.. now I remembered. The Clarice girl is the one that killed the brother of one of the soldier that I most trusted. Hmmm.. I smell odd in that girl.

Whoever you are, Clarice. Wait 'till I know who you really are.

---

Clarice's POV

Pagkatapos naming pumunta at makita ang future glimpse they immediately dismissed us. We parted our ways may kanya kanya pa kasi kaming ginagawa. Sinubukan akong isama nila Ertis at Airy but I, as always refuses to.

I prefer to be alone when it comes to this moments. And Raine knows that. Kaya siya na mismo ang humatak sa dalawa he knows when I'm starting to get pissed. I'm sure they wouldn't want to see the monster inside me.

I took a deep beath. And exhaled it afterward. It's been a long time since I heard the voice of my diceased aunt. A tear excaped from my eyes. God knows how I missed her so much. My heart still not fully move on about that tragic night.

Sometimes I ask myself. If that tragic didn't happened. What am I doing this time in the mortal world. Still living a lie life. But.. however. If that tragic didn't happened. I won't meet Airy, Ertis, Kenth, Watt, Avrolou, Harold/ Electo, Alzero. The legendaries-- everyone. Even I deny it to myself. Ayos na rin na nagyari ang trahedyang 'yon.

Atleast, now. I'm leaving my true life. I learned how to trust because of Elemental Royalties. To treasure friendship because of Raine. To be able to cast spell to protect, not yourself. But others, like Alzero. To be slightly weird because of Avrolou. To be able to stand on my own because of the guidance of HM Harold also known as Electo. To protect others using straight and power with the LEGENDARIES. And lastly, to be able to experience this foreign feeling because of him.

I look up, the blue sky. The difderent species of birds flying around. The sound of wind everywhere, the peaceful of the environment.

I wish everything would be like this..
Forever.. i will fight for the peace even if it costa my life!

---

Happy 31.7 k reads for everyone! 1k votes, 59 comments! I am very surprise nang nakita ko. I never imagined na aabot ng ganitong level ang story ko! Thank you talaga sa inyo! I wish na magpatuloy pa ito,and Advance Merry Christmas. Kyyaaahh! Excited na ako sa Christmas!!

PLEASE DO VOTE. COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!

**Stef__12**