Introduction

Death is what seems to be an easy escape for some people. Taking their life, by pills, hanging, bleeding out, etc. There are only a few seconds between life and death, what you choose to do with those few seconds is your choice.

This is a story of how I died, how I dragged on, slowing dying on the inside. I do not want your pity, I don't need it. I died because of who made the choice during those few seconds of life and death.

My name, Annabelle Peterson, Anna for short. My life was going downhill quickly. It never started out good to begin with. Most children grow up having a great childhood, mine was spent in fear. Every day I feared of what was going to happen. My father, an aggressive alcoholic, and quite abusive at times. My mother, also feared of her life every day. The day my dad finally died, was the day I could finally live and not be scared of what was going to happen. But it didn't stay good for long. My mother soon began to get into my father's habits. Drinking, smoking, hitting me. There was no one else to hit. I was the only one. She took it all out on me and I have the scars and bruises to prove it. Did I do anything about it? Of course not, I was living in fear again.

I had grown tired of living and fear and collected my things. I bought myself a plane ticket and moved to the UK, where my best friend from camp long ago lived. I moved in with her and started my new life there. What I didn't prepare for was falling in love. I had ran into a boy, chocolate brown eyes, messy dark hair. You may know him. Zayn Malik. He showed me what it was like to live. Showed me how to be free. I truly loved it, being able to be free and not scared shitless every day. We had grown close over the months we spent together and soon enough we had gotten together. Zayn Malik was my first and only love.

This story portrays my love story and how I died during it.

Introduction. Vote? Comment? Love me?