Chapter 23

*Short Chapter*

 December 2nd

12 days till Anna’s death

It was the next day, morning to be exact, and Zayn had yet to go through with his plan. Anna was supposed to return, or at least he thought so, but she didn’t get back till early in the morning. She said they had gotten caught up and lost track of time and Zayn took it. They were girls, what are you going to do about it? He was getting anxious about doing it again, but Liam had given him a spectacular speech/advice. Zayn was currently in their room, getting dressed when he heard a door slam shut.

“Zayn, I’m home!” Anna’s voice echoed through the home.

Zayn was only in boxers, so but bolted down the stairs anyways, with the box in his hand. He ran to find her and stopped in front of her.

“Whoa, why are you running?”

“Two things” he paused,” I wanted a kiss,” he paused again for a breath,” and there’s something I’ve been waiting to do” he pecked her lips quickly then led her over to the couch. He stuck the box behind him and began his speech.

“Anna, Annabelle,” he smiled at her full name,” I love you, so much, it hurts sometimes. We have both been through so much these past years since we’ve been together. We’ve been through many tears, but it only made us stronger. When I first met you, I knew that I wanted to get to know you. There was just something about you that made you different from every other girl. I remember getting those damn butterflies in my stomach whenever you held my hand or hugged me."

" You truly brought out the real me. I can’t even begin to explain my love for you, or else we’d be here forever. But I want you to know that I care so deeply about you. I know you’ve heard this lot recently but you need to know it. Nothing you do will ever make me or any of the boys not love you. We will always love you, no matter what. Even if you turn our whites into non-whites, or pull a good prank on us. We can never hate you; I could definitely never hate you. We’ve been together for what, 2 yrs. now. But it feels like years to me. I don’t want to be with anyone else. No one can ever replace you, ever. So I just have one question for you,” he grabbed the box and kneeled down on one knee,” Annabelle Peterson,” he paused as her hands flew to her mouth,” will you do the honor of marrying me?” he opened the box to reveal the diamond engagement ring.

Anna was speechless, she wasn’t expecting this. Tears formed in her eyes as she slowly began to shake her head ‘yes’.  

Only 4 chapters left! Thanks for reading. Ily