Chapter 10

October  31st

44 days till Anna's death

~In the Hospital~

Gone. Eleanor Jane Calder is gone. Her death you ask-internal bleeding, which reached her lungs and suffocated her. Louis was a mess when they gave everyone the news. Anna, blamed herself for all of this. She cried that she should be dead, not Eleanor. Nobody had the words that could soothe her, convince her it wasn't her fault her best friend sister was dead. She didn't want to believe the doctors, in fact she screamed that they were lying to everyone.

But deep down she knew they were telling the truth. The doctors did everything they could, but they couldn't save her. A life was taken, to soon, an angel sent to heaven. Louis hung onto Harry for support, feeling like he wasn't strong enough to stand on his own. They had grown so close, even more than before, in this short time. Something began to stir between the two, but they didn't know it yet. Only time could tell.

"Hey Danielle, uh are how are?" Anna asked, wiping away fresh tears.

"You're a mess and you're asking me how I am? Come here" she smiled, opening her arms.

Anna climbed onto the hospital bed and clung to the girl. She let the tears fall out, landing onto the fabric of the hospital gown. Danielle rubbed her back soothingly, quietly whispering to her.

"Did you know that when you walk you can see your butt from the back?" Anna whispered, laughing at her own words.

"I did know" Danielle chuckled, wiping her eyes.

"I know you don't want to hear the same old crap. So I'm not going to say that. What I am going to say is this: you are such a strong person and you have been holding together for so long. Tell this to yourself every day; crying doesn't make you weak, it means you've been strong for too long. You need to let go, and move on. It won't get any easier if all you do is keep crying your eyes out over this. I know you miss her, I miss her so much as well. But we all need to let go, move on, but never forget" Danielle rambled, tearing up a bit herself.

Anna took Danielle's words into consideration, nodding her head with a small smile. They hugged once more before Anna stood up. She turned around to face tears, streaming down all the boys faces. Anna laughed dryly, hugging each of the boys, Zayn for last. He embraced her, his arms tightly wrapping around her small waist. His tears dripped down onto her neck, but neither of them cared. What they needed most at this moment was each other. They were all strong for too long, they needed to let go.

November 3rd

41 days till Anna's death

Danielle was released from the hospital, with strict orders. She still had a severe concussion but what was worrying them had passed, so she was allowed to leave. After Danielle's speech to Anna, Anna had begun to let go and move on. And so did everyone else, including Louis. Although it wasn't dry eyes 24/7 they still tried their hardest. Everyone had headed back to their own flats, which were in good distance of each other. Anna made sure to call Danielle every day since they got home, to see how she was doing. Zayn and Anna hadn't done much since they've been home at their flat, but tonight they were going on a date.

"Where are we going on this date?" Anna asked as she searched through her clothes.

"A place" Zayn answered smugly.

"Can you give me a hint so I know what to wear?"

"No dresses. Something that you wouldn't mind if it got dirty, and no jeans either"

Anna sighed, but raked through her clothes , trying to find exactly what went with Zayn's explanation. Once an outfit was found, she got dressed and readied herself. Zayn was dressed in jeans that hung on his hips, with a tight fitting white tee. Anna smiled at his outfit, it being similar to what he wore in the WMYB video. Zayn took her hand, leading her out to his car. Which he could actually drive. They then took off, heading into town. Anna's eyed widened when she saw what lay ahead of her. A carnival down by the beach. Anna had never been to a carnival before, and had always wanted to go to one.