Chapter 17

*Short Chapter; 913 words* *May be triggering, read at your own will*

November 9th

35 days till Anna’s death

Anna and the boys had rushed to the hospital. Anna didn’t speak one word the whole ride. She had tears running down her face but she wasn’t sobbing. She kept her emotions bottled up. As when they arrived at the hospital, still nothing. They let Anna go into the room first. Zayn was there, lying in the bed, looking half conscious. At the sound of the door shutting, his head turned towards Anna’s direction. She quietly sat in the chair next to his bed. Zayn reached his hand out to grab hers, but she pulled her hands away.

“How did this happen?” she asked quietly, not daring to look up.

“I was just driving, I didn’t even see it coming. It all happened so fast…” he whispered.

Anna just nodded her head, still looking down. Zayn put his finger under her chin and made her look at him. And that one second was all it took for Anna to lose it. For her to scream out and cry. The boys rushed in and held her down, then calming Zayn as he began to freak out. The room was soon silent; the only sound you could really hear was heavy breathing and hearts beating rapidly. Anna was sat on the floor, Liam restraining her, but she wasn’t about to try anymore.

Niall and Harry were both holding down Zayn, preventing him from getting up and hurting himself even more. Surprisingly, no doctors had come in, which was a relief; they didn’t need any more stress. As they finally got everyone to calm down, both Zayn and Anna were released. But she did not run to Zayn for comfort, she didn’t do anything, except sit there on the floor, emotionless. It took her 5 minutes to finally move and say something.

“Can you drive me home? I don’t think I can handle being here anymore” she spoke so softly that they strained to hear her voice.

Liam offered to give her a ride back, but he was shot down when asked if she wanted him to stay. She needed to be by herself for a while. She needed to recollect herself. But that wasn’t actually her plan, those were the lies she told everyone, so they wouldn’t worry about her. Once they arrived, she gave Liam a quick kiss on the cheek and scurried out of the car. She waved her hand as she stepped into the door, watching Liam drive away once inside. She knew what she was going to do. She was knew to it, but needed to do it. You might have figured out what it is already, but if you haven’t stick along, you’ll find out soon enough.

Anna needed a release, take away the stress and give her body a calming sense. She acted quickly gathering just what she needed. She thought the best place would be the tub, in their bathroom. She pulled a light blue tank top over her head and slipped on loose blue short shorts. She filled the tub with a decent amount of water before sliding in. On the edge sat a bottle of vodka and wine, she figured she needed two choices.

She filled a glass with the clear liquid, letting it run down her throat, and then filled it again. This time with the dark purple liquid. She smelled the sweet alcohol as she stirred around in the glass. Finally she chugged it down, feeling a small release of stress from her body. She needed another release, but what? That’s it? She thought. She had the perfect idea planned out by the time she got back in the tub. She stared at the item in her hand, staring down at the reflective surface.

Know what I mean yet?  She pressed the cold hard item to her precious skin and pulled back, watching the blood slowly ooze out of her arm. She watched as the blood dripped off her arm and into the water below, dispersing in different directions. Another one and another one, all lined up, fairly sized. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Is this what people feel when they do this? Do they feel this relaxed after it’s happened? She dropped the shining object to the ground and dropped her arm into the water.

She felt so relaxed and calm. She even felt tired, and as she tried to open her eyes, she saw the world around her spinning. She gathered her strength up and lifted herself out of the tub. She fell to her knees and began to pull herself towards the counter. She gripped the edge and pulled herself up, then using the counter as her support. She stared into the mirror; a disheveled young girl stared back at her.

“What have I done?”

“Why did you let this happen?”

“Why didn’t you believe me?”

“Now look at us! Looks were we are!? Are you happy now? Are you proud of what happened? What this apart of your plan?!”

She screamed as tears began to fall again. She fell to the floor once more and curled herself up. Her head was spinning and she felt dizzy all over. She couldn’t stand up or even more her own limbs correctly. Something wasn’t right: and she knew it. But she didn’t stop it. Her eyes closed once again and she let her body go limp.

Maybe death came sooner than later?

I don't know, uhm. Thanks for reading :)