Chapter 13

November 7th

37 days till Anna’s death

Zayn and Anna were enjoying their lunch at a nearby café when Anna’s phone rung. She was quick to pulling it out and answering it. Once she heard that husky voice on the other end, the corner of her lips tugged upwards into a smile. She excused herself from the table and stepped outside for a moment.

“Hi Harry”

“Hey, Anna. I have a uh question for you”

“Ok, shoot.”

“Do you think me and Lou could come vis-stay with you and Zayn for like 3 days?”

“Uh, I guess. I mean I would have to ask Zayn. But it’s fine by me” Anna said as she walked back into the café.

“Think you could ask him right now?” Harry pushed.

“Yeah sure” Anna said just as she sat back down in her chair. She pulled the phone away from her ear and opened her mouth.

“Harry wants to know if him and Louis could come stay with us for like 3 days?”

“Sure, that’s fine” he smiled, continuing to eat his lunch.

“Harry, Zayn said it’s fine.” She said as she put her ear back to the phone.

“Ok, good. See you in a few hours then”

“Ok, bye Harry”

“Bye”

She hung up, sliding her phone back into her http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81049973 .

She finished up her soup and wiped her mouth after taking a long sip of her water. She looked at Zayn, who was still devouring his burger. She giggled at how wide he opened his mouth to take a bite. Zayn finally looked up to see what Anna was giggling about. He gave her a confused look, but instead she just pointed at him. Zayn was still lost but he just went back to eating. Anna finally controlled herself until she noticed Zayn had ketchup on his face. She reached for a napkin and dabbed at his face to clean it off.

“Thanks” he mumbled, with food present in his mouth.

“No talking with food in your mouth” Anna commanded.

Zayn nodded and took the last bite of his burger. The waitress brought their check over, Anna taking it right away. She pulled out her wallet and placed a $20 bill on the table. Zayn was too busy chewing and drinking to notice what Anna was doing. She handed the waitress the money when she came back and collected her change. Zayn finally asked her how much It was.

“How much? Where’s the slip?

“I already paid

“What? But how-did she- what?”

“It’s all set. Ready to go?”

Zayn nodded his head instead of arguing with her. He got up and followed her out to their car, jumping into the driver’s seat.

“So, uh when are Louis and Harry coming?”

“A few hours, that’s what Harry said."  Anna shrugged as she buckled herself in.

~

Zayn and Anna sat in their living room as they waited for the arrival of Louis and Harry. It had been an hour and a half since Harry had called. But Anna wanted then here now. They had the TV on but weren’t really paying any attention to it. Suddenly they heard car doors slam. Anna jumped off the couch and ran to the door. She opened it just in time to see Louis and Harry walking up to the door.

She squealed in excitement, getting the boys attention. Once at the door, Harry dropped his bags to pick Anna up and spin her around in a hug, He placed her back down and she ran straight into Louis’s arms. She has always loved getting hugs from them. She let them inside, shutting the door behind them. They both greeted Zayn and soon they were all just standing there.

“Have you guys ever been here before?” Anna asked curiously.

“Possibly, but a long time ago” Louis answered.

“Ok, well uh, we have one extra room. Do you guys mind sharin-“

“That’s perfect” Harry grinned.

“Ok then, follow me” Anna said, leading the two boys upstairs to the guest bedroom.

“There’s an on suite bathroom right there. Make yourselves at home. You’re both welcome to stay as long as you’d like”

“Thank you Anna. We owe you” Louis smiled, as he unzipped his bag.

Anna nodded and left the room. She was headed downstairs, but Zayn whistled to her from their room. She followed the sound and found him sitting on the bed. She smiled and went to sit next to him on the bed.

“Do you think harry told Louis yet?” he asked as he intertwined their hands.

“I think so” she answered, falling onto her back, bringing Zayn with her.

“I bet that’s the reason they’re here”

“Or maybe they missed us so much they wanted to come see us?” she suggested

Zayn shrugged, pulling Anna on top of him. She settled her head on his chest as he stroked her back with his hand.

“I don’t care if they are dating or not. I better not be hearing any sex noises coming from that room any time soon”

Vote and comment please?