Chapter 1

~October 15th 2012~

60 days before Anna's death

Zayn and Anna were enjoying an evening alone if there flat together. Cuddled up on their couch, watching a film. This was how the spent most of their nights. They're relationship was as strong as a bull, maybe even stronger. Anna took in all hate she received and turned it into something better. She had grown up in fear and this was nothing compared to what she had been through. She acted as if it didn't get to her, but every now and then it got to her. And it got to her good. Zayn was Anna's savior. He saved her at many points in time. Being the fact that they had been together for 2 years now. Those 2 years were a struggle for the young couple. But they managed and here they are. Over those 2 years, Anna developed conditions. She began to have night terrors, as she called them. They consisted of people chasing her and killing her violently. She didn't think they would ever stop. The two spent many a nights lying awake, Zayn trying his best to comfort the shaken up girl. Her night terrors slowed down and she had less and less but he problems didn't end there. 7 months into their relationship, Anna had been taken, kidnapped, and tortured. She suffered many scratches and cut along her body. Her innocent taken by the strange men. She did never seem the same after this even occurred. But she pushed the horrible thoughts away, and tried to focus on Zayn.

"Zayn?"

"Yes my love?"

"Do you remember all those horrible things that happened early on in our relationship?" He lay his head on her lap, staring up at her.

"Like the back of my hand. It's hard not to forget about them" She ran her fingers delicately through his dark messy hair.

 "What do you think would've happened if I wasn't found?"

"I think...I think they would have killed you" he whispered taking a her hand in his, softly caressing it.

 Anna didn't want to pester anymore about the horrible incident, instead she leaned down to place a kiss upon Zayn's nose. To add to her conditions she developed anxiety, which led to seizures. Her body would go limp and she would spasm, but she had no control over it. This made Zayn worry about her constantly, which added on to his smoking addiction. Both of them wanted more than anything for all these problems to go away, but they didn't and they never would.

 So as they lay there, together as one, mind both adrift unto to the lands of unknown. Time was coming to an end for one of them, but they didn't know that. They didn't know that every moment they had could be there last. They didn't know they should spend their time together wisely. Of course they couldn't see into the future. If only they had been able to, things may have been different.

~October 17th~

58 days before Anna's death

Anna and Zayn had headed out to catch some brunch, seeing as they awoke late and were starved. They arrived at a small breakfast diner and entered. They chatted away, talking about what they should do for the day.

 "I think we should go visit the boys? I bet they miss your face" Anna had suggested with such amusement.

"I bet they miss yours as well. I'd like that, it's been a bit since we've seen them" Zayn added on, pondering whether they should visit and when.

 The boys were still together as a band, but they were on break now,  major break must I say. 7 months to themselves, 4 already gone. They've tried to keep in touch, but all have ben busy with their own lives. Liam and Danielle had taken a vacation for a month to tropical islands, Harry had gone back to his hometown and caught up with family and friends. Niall was back and forth between here and Ireland, and as for Louis, he and Eleanor had been vacationing and traveling around. Zayn and Anna had been on a slight vacation that is to his hometown. Other than that they had stayed in their home, enjoying each other’s company.

"Shall we give them a ring?" Zayn had asked, with slight hope she would agree.

"We shall" Anna had given a big smile, placing a kiss upon his soft lips.

Zayn began to call them, asking how they were and catching up. Seeing where they were and what was going on. Once the phone calls ended they had decided to meet up, like a reunion, only this would last longer. They were all going to be traveling to Australia and would all be staying for 2 weeks, to catch up and hang out. They would be leaving in 2 days tops. Everyone was so excited to be together again, some more than others.

"A reunion in a beautiful place"

 "More like a 'I missed you and you missed me' kind of thing" Zayn complied.

Btw these are short chapters.