Chapter 4

October 20th

55 days before Anna's death

Zayn and Anna were at the place they'd be staying at. The only down side was they were the only ones there. Everyone else was late on coming, but that didn't bug them, at least they were still coming. They had settled in and chosen their room. Their belongings had been unpacked and they were taking a stroll along the beach. Their hands intertwined, and the ocean being the only noise, besides a few flying birdies.

"I hope they get here soon. I really want to see them" Anna broke the silence, giving Zayn's hand a squeeze.

Zayn nodded in agreement and just squeezed her hand as well. They continued their little walk for another 5 minutes before they finally decided to turn around and head back to the house. What they didn't know was that the rest of the boys and girlfriends had just arrived. So when they walked inside and heard that front door open, wide smiles came across their faces. Louis and Eleanor were the first to step in, Eleanor noticing Anna, ran into her arms. She nearly knocked the poor girl over, but Zayn caught her from behind.

Harry, Niall, Liam and Danielle came strolling in behind them. Once Eleanor let Anna go, she hugged Louis with open arms. They parted and Anna stood still as she watched Harry set his bags down. A magnificent grin was on her face, and she was ready to run. Harry looked up and instantly smiled when he saw Anna. He opened his arms and she ran into them, jumping at the last second, Harry catching her by her thighs. Her arms were tightly wrapped around his neck, almost cutting off his breathing.

Small tears shed from her eyes as Harry set her down giving her a light kiss on the cheek. She enveloped Niall in a hug, Niall burying his head on her neck, another thing she missed about Niall. Liam was next, but before they hugged, he wiped away her tears. She laughed at this. Always been the one to 'baby' her or fatherly figure to her. Once they pulled apart, Dani grabbed her by the shoulders, squeezing the life out of her. Anna and Dani were closer than Anna and Eleanor. Anna had wondered why they were loser, she thought maybe it was because they hung out more. But they did have a lot in common as well. They all figured out their sleeping/room arrangements and gathered in the living room. They chatted about anything and everything.

Saying what they did, how they were, things they saw. Eleanor and Louis went on about how their traveling was, rambling on about how beautiful it was. Danielle and Liam also went on about how their vacation was in the tropical islands they went to. Also rambling how gorgeous the view was, the food, everything. Harry told how his family was, saying his mum misses the boys as well. He went on to tell about seeing old friends, and how he thinks he may have found a girl, "a keeper" he said. Niall told of how his family was, how his brother had gotten engaged, and he was going to be attending it-best man at that.

"How have you been Anna?" Harry asked, realizing they hadn't heard from Zayn and Anna.

"Oh, me. I've-good. I guess you could say that. Me and Zayn didn't do much, we went Zayn's hometown and visited and family," Anna paused for a breath and continued," we spent most of our time here" she finished.

"Boring" Harry coughed, smiling after.

"Boring-why maybe, but we wanted to spend time with each other. You never know, one of us could be gone in the blink of an eye..." Anna thought aloud, feeling a throbbing in her throat.

It was silent after that, but Anna felt she knew the reason why, but at the same didn't. Louis and El headed off to their room, Liam and Danielle went to unpack, then were heading out to walk along the beach. Niall wanted to talk to Zayn, so that left Harry and Anna.

"Hey uh Anna, can I talk to you in private?" Harry asked unsure, nervous about what he was going to say to her.

"Sure" they both rose from their seats, Anna following Harry to his bedroom.

They both entered and Harry shut the door tightly behind them. Anna took a seat on the edge of the bed and waited for Harry to speak. He paced before her, and mumbled incoherent words to himself.

"Harry, you can tell me anything. I'm not going to judge you" Anna encouraged.

With a sigh Harry finally told her," I'm bisexual"

Anna was shocked. She didn't expect those words to ever come out of his mouth, ever. She always thought he was straight as a board, but bisexual, it would have never crossed her mind.

"You are?" Anna reassured, making sure she was hearing him right.

He nodded in response and took a seat next to her.

"How long have you known that you were uh..." Anna trailed off.

"Bisexual. About a year now" Harry answered firmly.

"Have you ever thought about doing something with one of the boys?" Anna asked curiously as her mind began to wander with questions.

"Louis" Harry simply said with such ease.

"I kind of figured" Anna smiled, placing a hands on his thigh.

"I won't tell anyone without your consent. Harold, your secret is safe with me"

"Thanks Anna. I knew I could trust you" Harry smiled back, placing his hand over hers.

"So, have you really met a girl or was that all a lie?"

"It may or may not have been true," Anna shot him a look," alright it was a lie. I actually didn't meet anybody. I just wanted to sound interesting to everyone else, since they had such a great time"

"Harry you don't need to lie to your friends. I don't think they would have minded if you said all you did was sat around or worked out 24/7" Anna said, now only realizing his muscular arms.

"I may have gone to the gym a bit" Harry blushed.

The two lay back on the bed and chatted for what felt like forever. It felt good to talk to Harry, Anna loved talking to Harry. He always had the most randomness' things to say, with a few corny jokes here and there. Harry was also easy to talk to, Anna felt very comfortable around Harry. Zayn stepped to the door and listened in a bit to see who was in the room. He knocked and waited, soon swinging open to reveal Harry. He let Zayn in, Anna shooting up when she saw him.

They shared a short kiss before lying back down on the bed. Together the three of them talked and talked. They talked about a lot of things. Harry finally convinced himself that he should probably tell Zayn about his sexuality. And he did. Zayn accepted him just like Anna did. They didn't judge Harry, just because he liked both boys and girls. As long as he's happy, they're fine with whatever sex he likes.