Chapter 21

Anna was released from the hospital that day and went straight home. The first thing she did was shower. She felt truly disgusting, but refreshed after her nice warm shower. She had covered up in a towel with her hair hanging around her shoulders.

"Oooo la la. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this close to being naked” Danielle sniggered from her spot on the bed.

“Shut up. Will you help me with my clothing choice?”

“I would love to” Danielle sprang up from her spot on the bed and followed Anna to the closet.

She searched through her clothing pulling out various thing s and throwing them together. Once she finally made up her mind she handed them to Anna and ushered her to the bathroom.

“I love you, but spare me from seeing your stark naked butt please” she said as she closed the door.

Anna laughed at how odd her friend was. She dropped the towel and made sure she had dried off before pulling on the outfit Danielle picked out.  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=83558041

She shrugged at Danielle’s’ choice but put it on anyway. She opened the door and stepped out.

“Shorts? Isn’t it freezing outside?” Anna whined

“It’s warmed up, surprisingly. So I thought shorts would be good. Show off them legs of yours” she grinned.

They linked arms and headed downstairs, were Louis and Zayn were chatting away in the living room.

“We’re leaving boys. Bye!”

“Wait!” Zayn shouted, bursting up and running in front of them.

“Be safe ok. Don’t do anything stupid please?”

“What, us? Psh yeah right. We are downright good teenagers, right?”

“Absolutely” Anna replied

Anna pulled her arm from Danielle’s and gave Zayn one last hug and kiss before departing. They skipped, sort of, out the door and to Danielle’s car. Once inside they buckled and were off to have a good day, without boys.

~

“God it stinks in here. Did someone fart?” Liam complained, waving his hand to rid the smell.

“It’s all natural. Can’t control myself sometimes Liam” Niall grinned sheepishly.

Zayn had invited the boys over for a “boys day”, so far all they had done was sit around watching tv and pigging out.

“We should do something”

“Like what?”

“A water fight!” Louis cheered.

“Ah yes, we should do that”

“But it would be 2 against 3. That’s not fair” Harry whined.

“Quit your whining. Let’s call our friends up and see who’s around?”

The boys whipped their mobiles out and began dialing numbers.

“Anybody?”

“Nobody answered, went straight to voicemail” said Niall.

“No answers” said Harry.

“Nope” said Louis

“Andy said he be here in 10” said Liam.

“Sweet. Harry is you happy now that the teams will be even?”

“Yes” he replied smugly.

~

Anna and Danielle stepped into the cool air of the Starbucks café. They had just been walking around in the mall, when thirst suddenly came over them. Starbucks was the nearest, so they went in there. After ordering, they took a seat at a table and waited for their drinks.

“So, what shall we do next? Any ideas?” Danielle piped up.

“Eh. I don’t know we could look through some clothing stores. I go wherever you go”

“Awe, how romantic of you! But sure, where should we start?” Danielle grinned.

“Whatever is closest?”

“Cool"

“Order for Sly and…Slim?” the barista shouted.

Danielle and Anna snorted at the chosen names. Danielle gathered herself before going up to get their drinks. The man gave her a strange look as he handed over the drinks, but brushed it off. She took her seat back at the table, handing Anna her drink. They sipped quietly, not really conversing, just enjoying each other’s company. Once finished, Anna disposed of her cup and waited for Danielle. Finally, they took stride to the door and stepped out. Danielle linked arms with Anna, only now noticing no one had stopped them yet. She truly didn’t mind it, but was glad no one had noticed them really. She brought, or dragged from Anna’s POV, Anna into the first shop that caught her eye.

“I think you need some clothes that are brighter. Something like spring clothes, I swear all you wear is dark colors”

“I’m not into bright colors that much”

“Well I think you need bright colors” and she was off.

Danielle looked around with Anna tailing behind her, handing her clothes she wanted to be tried on. Danielle finally gave in after listening to Anna constant whining of her arm hurting, so she tried all of the clothes on.

“Let me see all the outfits!”

When was this day going to be over?

Thanks for reading. Stay fab ily :)