Chapter 11

November 4th

40 days till Anna's death

Today was the day that everyone was heading home, back to their lives. But not everyone was going home alive. They were having Eleanor's body get shipped back to England, so they could have a proper burial and service for her. They were all waiting at the airport to board their plane. Anna was half asleep-basically everyone was. They had an early flight out and had to be at the airport at 7 o'clock.

"I wish we could stay here longer, it's so pretty" Anna said, leaning her head on Zayn's shoulder.

"It sure is, but even though this was suppose to be a vaca/reunion and then it turned...horrible, I think you need to get out of here" Zayn sighed, placing his head on top of hers.

"Why can't we just get on the plane already, these seats are so uncomfortable" Anna whined, Zayn quietly chuckling at her.

Zayn found Anna's hand, taking it in his much larger one, stroking the back with his thumb. Zayn and Anna were both excited to be heading back home, but they didn't want to show it. Of course they both loved getting to see the boys and girls Danielle. But with all that's happened they are both just ready to get back to their flat and relax, like before. Their flight was soon announced, they gathered their bags, and boarded the flight.

Anna and Zayn sat in front of Louis and Harry, followed by Liam and Danielle and Niall. Anna pulled a small pillow from her bag and situated herself in the seat. She lifted the armrest between them so she could snuggle up with Zayn. A flight attendant came around with pillows and blankets, handing them a pillow and two blankets.

Zayn fixed the pillow under his head, whilst Anna adjusted the blankets they were given. once situated, the flight had began to take off. Anna peered behind her seat at Louis and Harry. They too had snuggled up with each other, two blankets and pillows, if you counted Harry's lap as a pillow. Harry shyly looked up to meet Anna's curious eyes. He gave her a small smile as he stroked back Louis's soft hair. Louis had chosen to put ear buds in and use Harry's lap as a pillow, a blanket covering the rest of his body.

"Have you said anything to him yet?" Anna whispered to Harry.

"No, I still think it's to soon. Sides, he's going to be staying at my flat with me for a couple months. So I got time" Harry whispered back, a smile creeping onto his face.

Anna turned her head back around, snuggling into Zayn's side, closing her eyes. Zayn quickly popped an ear bud into her ear, closing his eyes himself.

~

"Promise to call or text if you ever need to talk. Call me at 3 in the morning if you have too. Alright?" Danielle pressed, gripping onto Anna's forearms.

They had landed safely back in England and were now departing from each other. Of course the fans had heard of their landing and were surrounding the exit.  This meant they had to say a quick goodbye so they weren't mobbed by the screaming girls. They all exchanged hugs and finally went their separate ways. As Harry and Louis walked away to their car, Anna dropped her bags and ran up to Harry. She screamed his name first so he'd turn around, and at the last second she jumped into his arms.

Harry, being caught off guard, stumbled back as he kept her from falling. They squeezed each other tight, muttering their goodbyes before Harry set her down and placed a kiss on her cheek. She then said see you later, before going back to grab her bags and rejoining her hand with Zayn's. They pushed their way to their car and jumped in before they were attacked. The driver took off from the airport, destination: home. Once they arrived home, the carried their bags inside, dropping them off in their bedroom, then collapsing on their bed.

"I missed you bed. You are much comfier than the one in Australia" Anna giggled, rolling around on the mattress, Zayn watching her in amusement.

Anna soon rolled on top of Zayn, he held her onto her by her waist. They stared into one another's eyes, lost in the moment.

"You stink" Anna finally said, rolling off of Zayn.

"What!? I do not stink!" Zayn squeaked, sitting up as he watched Anna walk to the bathroom.

"Well, I'm going to go shower. So feel free to join..." Anna trailed off, slowly peeling her clothes off.

Zayn finally got what she meant, bolting off the bed to follow. Quickly he to ripped off his clothing, shutting and locking the door behind him. Anna was down to her bra and undies, turning the water on. Zayn was just pulling down his pants when he looked up at her. He smirked at her being half naked in front of him. Anna strutted her way to Zayn , swaying her hips seductively.

Anna grabbed Zayn's hands, intertwining their hands together, bringing them up to his chest. Anna closed her eyes as she dropped his hands, leaning into him. His hands found her hips as Anna nudged Zayn's head to the side, allowing full access to his neck. Anna knew exactly where Zayn's sweet spot was, and she well knew it was his weakness. She slowly sucked and bit at his neck, Zayn letting a soft moan escape from his lips. Anna was pulled closer by Zayn's large hands, soon feeling how hard he had become.

She smirked as she pulled her head away to kiss his soft lips. But instead, Zayn grabbed her thighs, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. He fumbled with his boxers until they fell off. He pushed Anna's back against the wall and began to remove her bra and underwear. They both fell to the floor as he stepped inside the steaming shower.

 Anna was yet again pushed up against the wall, only this time Zayn took it upon himself to leave red marks on her neck. He to well knew where her sweet spot and knew how loud she would moan at his actions. Zayn pulled back, panting as he gripped onto her thighs. Anna's arms were wrapped around his neck, her hands playing with his hair.

"Are you sure about this?" Zayn asked, still catching his breath.

"Yes, I'm sure about this" Anna answered firmly, her bottom lip going in between her teeth.

Zayn slowly slipped his length inside Anna, her eyes closing in pleasure. He started off slow, letting Anna get used to his size. His speed increased slowly, thrusting into her each time perfectly. Anna's fingered gripped onto his hair as her head fell back, eyes closed in pleasure still. She breathed and moaned out his name, screaming it as he really picked up speed. They were both breathing heavily as Zayn pulled out before he came, Anna following behind them. Anna dropped her legs, leaning into Zayn as they stood their panting.

"How about that shower now?" Anna asked, still out of breath.

"That would be nice" he smiled before kissing her soft lips.

Crappy smut at its best. Vote and comment please?