Chapter 5

Very short. Sorry about that :)

October 25th

50 days before Anna's death

Everyone had been having a wonderful time on this vacation of sorts. It was going great so far, Zayn and Anna were glad that they came up with this idea.  Harry had yet to tell any of the other boys about his new sexuality. He was still a bit worried about what the boys would think of him, no matter how much Anna convinced him that they would still love him the same. He tried to listen and understand her point, but he was just to stressed, causing him to drink more to ease his nerves. Today they were going out for a day trip, including going to town.

"Let's go ladies! We don't want to start are day off late do we?" Louis yelled up to the girl's, who were finishing up getting ready in their large bathroom.

"Calm down Lou! We'll be down in a minute!"  Eleanor yelled back to her annoyed boyfriend.

"So as you were saying Anna " Danielle said, signaling for Anna to continue.

"Well, there's not much to it. We honestly didn't do much. All we did was hangout at home and visited his family" Anna explained, tossing her hair off her shoulder.

"Did you two do any...intimate things?" Eleanor questioned, fixing her shirt in front of the mirror.

"No, I still have trouble with really intimate things. We kissed and cuddled and all the coupley things, that's about it"

"We should probably get downstairs before Louis pisses himself" Danielle laughed, hooking her arm with Anna's.

Together the trio walked to their boys, each giving them a kiss upon the cheek. They collected their belongings and headed out the front door, to the cars they were renting while here.

"Didn't I give you that necklace?" Zayn questioned Anna as they got into the first car.

She nodded and laced her hand with his, a smile coming across his face. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. The cars traveled along the long road, bringing them into the town they were going to see. Melbourne. Anna stared out the window as the scene passed by. She was so mesmerized by it, she didn't hear when people called her name.

"Anna" Zayn finally got Anna out of her trance,  after he placed his hand on her thigh.

"What? Sorry" she blushed, apologizing.

"We are going to split up, you and me, Niall and Harry. Then Lou, El, Dani, and Liam." Zayn explained.

"Sounds good, uh what are we going to do first?"

"The zoo"