Chapter 14

November 8th

36 days till Anna’s death

Anna, Zayn, Louis and Harry were enjoying a nice home cooked meal outside in their backyard. Louis and Anna were at the grill, finishing up the meats while Harry and Zayn sat at the table talking. Anna had been so curious to ask Harry if he had told Louis. She wanted to ask him, but didn’t at the same time, not wanting to intrude on their lives.

“So Louis, is there a real reason behind why you and Harry wanted to stay with us for a few days?” Anna finally asked Louis, her nerves getting the better of her.

“Well I guess so” he thought aloud, not taking one look at Anna as he spoke.

“And what would that reason be?” Anna encouraged.

Instead, Louis didn’t say a word; he just had a small smile on his face. Anna felt as if she already knew the answer, just yearned to hear it come from one of them.

“Ask Harry” he said , placing the now cooked meat onto a platter.

Anna’s mouth dropped open as she watched Louis walk away from her. She rushed to Harry, grabbing hold of his arm and dragging him inside to her kitchen. Not caring if he was in conversation.

“Woa, what’s wrong?” Harry asked ,catching his balance.

“Tell me now. What is the reason you and Louis are here?” She smiled widely, expecting his answer.

“I told him”

“You did!?” she squealed, gripping his forearm.

“I did, and he also felt the-“

“Oh my god! No way!”

“Let me finish. He felt the same way and he…kind of asked me to be his boyfriend.”

“Awe Harry!” Anna jumped onto Harry, squeezing her arms around his neck.

Harry embraced Anna, spinning her around in the kitchen. Anna was more than happy with the news, she had been waiting for this since Harry had confessed to her. Anna finally released Anna, both staring at each other in silence.

“Now what?” Harry asked with a smirk.

“Now we get back out there with our boyfriends” Anna smirked, feeling ever so giddy.

They linked arms and strutted their way to the back deck. Louis and Zayn both looked up when the sliding door opened. Anna took her seat next to Zayn, and Harry next to Louis. Louis was giving Harry a strange look; he just simply shrugged it off. Zayn nudged Anna’s side, causing her to look at him. She grinned at him, trying to hint at a previous old conversation. Zayn finally caught on and smiled to his eyes.  He leaned in to peck Anna’s cheek before he ate.

They enjoyed their meal, no awkward silences, and just normal conversations between friends. They laughed about good times they had, even talking about old memories. The UAN tour, how much fun it was for them. Especially Anna and Harry, as said before being the big prankers out of everyone. After they finished their meal, they gathered the plates and anything else, carrying them inside. Louis and Zayn took care of the dirty dishes, while Harry pulled Anna back outside, shutting the sliding door.

“What’s up Harold?”

“I think we should pull one of our ever so famous pranks…” he trailed off, his lips tugging up into a smirk.

“Hm, I like that idea. What did you have in mind Styles?”

~

“So remember, you have to be in and out as quick as possible. Got it?” Harry whispered to as they crouched behind the door to his and Louis’s “room”.

“Yes, I got it. In and out, no stopping” she nodded, getting into position.

Harry’s left hand grasped the doorknob, opening it quickly. Anna stumbled in and ran to Louis’ shoes. She instantly filled them with shaving cream and the other with whip cream. Then found his phone and stuffed it into her http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=81639262 .Suddenly the sound of a jiggling doorknob was heard. She dashed out of the room, Harry closing it quickly but quietly. They ran away from the room and into her and Zayn’s room, shutting the door and collapsing onto the bed. They were both panting as we stared up at the ceiling.

“That was so awesome. I can’t wait to see, no hear his reaction” she breathed, turning her head to the side to look at Harry.

“This is the best prank we’ve pulled in a long time” Harry grinned, turning completely on his side, his elbow was jabbing onto the bed to support his head.

Anna grinned back and wrapped her arms around Harry’s torso, pushing him onto his back. He chuckled at her, wrapping his arms loosely around her small body. Her head rested in the crook of his neck, a small scent coming from his soft warm skin.  She pulled her head up to look into Harry’s eyes, which were staring right back at her. He had a small faint smile on his face as one of his hands came up to play with a strand of her hair.

“So Harry?”

“Yes, love”

“Didn’t you say you were in love with me?”

“I did, yes. Why?”

“Well, I mean you like men and women and-“

“I’m lost already” Harry cut-off his brows raised and forehead creased.

“It’s just that. I don’t know, maybe I do feel the same way about you. It’s like I’m in love with Zayn, but then there’s you with your gorgeous green eyes, and you luscious dark curls. That are just so fun to play with and the way you always have this small cocky smirk on your face. But compared to Zayn, it’s more like a lust love rather a deep love. It’s still love but you know, different,” she paused to take a breath,” I just feel safe with you, and with Zayn. But it’s different with you, somehow somewhere I bonded with you so well and I guess I just always had this little place for you in my heart. But now I know you like men too and probably love Louis more than anything and I-I don’t know where I’m going with that. I just, somewhere along the way I just...fell in love with you.” She finished.

Harry stared at her, still processing everything she had just said and the fact that she had somehow also fallen in love with him. Harry was astounded, mind blown beyond beliefs. Sure he had imagined what it would have been like if Anna was his girlfriend. I mean who wouldn’t imagine that. Anna was the perfect girlfriend for him and all the other boys in every way. She acted just like them sometimes and was so comfortable with them.  Harry had also wanted to fuck her till she was numb at first, but now he had someone who could take it.

Anna began to worry when Harry still hadn’t said anything. She pushed herself off him and walked towards the door. She heard Harry shuffling behind her, calling her name out. But she didn’t stop, she felt embarrassed about what she had said. She had told nobody that, not even Zayn. Harry finally caught hold of her wrist spinning her around. He did the one thing he had been contemplating to do since her little speech. And that was to kiss her, with both Zayn and Louis watching from afar.

Drama, drama, drama. People are so stupid, grrr.