Chapter 6

October 25th

50 days till Anna's death

~Later on in the day~

The group was having a ton of fun. The visit to the zoo was fantastic and they didn't get bugged by too many fans. They got to see all the animals and even got to hold koala's as well. Zayn and Anna had a picture taken together, with a koala between them. They had taken many of photos of the animals and of themselves together. After their zoo visit they headed into town and are now doing a little sight seeing and shopping. Anna was determined to find something Zayn would like , but it was proving to be difficult.

"Hey Anna. What're you doing?" Harry asked as he approached the flustered girl.

"I'm trying to find something that Zayn would like. But I don't know what to get him" Anna muttered as she concentrated on the aisle she was on, looking for that one thing.

"Is it really that difficult?" Harry chuckled, standing next to her, his arm around her shoulder.

"Actually yes it is, Mr. Styles" Anna laughed along, easing her arm around his waist.

 "

Well Ms. Peterson, would you like some help with this?" Harry raised an eyebrow, turning his head to look at her.

"I would appreciate it greatly Styles" Anna smiled, walking down the aisle with Harry.

The two teens walked down the aisle, not finding anything interesting. So they headed down the next aisle, still nothing of interest. They still had their arms around each other. They didn't think of it then, but this gesture could lead to bad media in the future. They chatted, laughed, got yelled at for "disturbing the peace" as the manager on the store put it. They had left when they got kicked out, and moved onto the little shop that was next to it. It was small, but not to small. It had a rustic look and feel to it, and sold mostly small items. The pair looked around, trying to find something of their interest.

"Do you think he would wear a bandana or something like that?" Harry questioned Anna, pointing to some hanging on a hook.

"He might, it depends" Anna mumbled, something catching her eye.

Anna released her arm from Harry's waist, gravitating towards the object she had spotted. What she had found was absolutely perfect for Zayn. Anna checked the price, acknowledging that it wasn't overpriced. She picked the item up as  Harry finally made his way over to her.

"Have you found something?" Harry asked, looking at the object in Anna's hands.

"I think I have. I hope he likes it" Anna mumbled.

"If it's coming from you, then he's going to love it" Harry smiled, encouraging Anna.

She finally made up her mind and walked to the register. She handed the young girl the correct amount and collected her bag, saying her goodbyes leaving the store. They rejoined Zayn and Niall and met up with everyone else after a "big group shopping trip" and getting some food as well. They all made it back to their cars and drove back to their vacation home they were staying in. Everyone then went off to do their own thing, leaving Zayn, Anna and Harry.

They were all lounging on the back porch, chatting about the day they had. Anna had taken notice to Harry,  who seemed to be in a daze half the time, when he wasn't in the conversation. Harry had gotten up from his spot, complaining that he was exhausted, and needed some rest. He gave both hugs to Anna and Zayn before leaving the room. Once they were alone, Anna crawled over onto Zayn's lap, straddling it, her face buried in his neck.

"Comfy?" Zayn chuckled, his arms wrapping themselves around her waist.

"Very" she replied, kissing at his neck.

This is a moment that both Zayn and Anna treasured, since they didn't get to be alone in such a beautiful place, quite this close. But this was a moment that neither the two new wouldn't last forever. This was a moment that they need to cherish, Anna's time was running out, they just didn't know it. Life doesn't always treat the good people fair. Is this proves it.

______________________________________________________________________

I also apologize for not having chapters up for weeks. My bad, I'm terrible, I know.