1.

"UNCLE CHARLIE!" Veronica shouted once she got out of her car as she saw Charlie standing outside waiting for her.
He gave her a smile with open arms as she squealed and ran over to him and engulfed him into a hug.
"There's my niece how've ye been?" He asked as Veronica giggled and let go of the hug.
"I've been great and you?"
"Good now that your here. How's Jen?" Charlie asked referring to Veronica's mother.
"She's good she says hi by the way oh and that she wants you to call her about something,"
"Alright but I'll have to get to that later. I gotta pick up Bella from the Airport care to come?"
"Of course Uncle Charlie anything to see my favorite cousin again,"
"Favorite? She's your only cousin," he mumbles before getting in the police car.
"Woah Uncle Charlie were not getting in that car,"
"Why's that?"
"Why get in that one when we have a hot car right here?" She asks showing off her beautiful red Scion parked in the driveway.
"It's easier for Bella to find us now come on or we'll be late,"
Veronica sighed.
"Alright fine," she says getting into the back of the car.
•°•°••°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"ISABELLA SWAN!" Veronica shouted loud enough for people to turn and look at her.
She didn't care it was her personality. Bella looked up hearing her name as her eyes widened when she spotted her cousin running towards her.
"Veronica wai-" she didn't have time to finish her sentence as Veronica jumped on Bella causing her to lose her balance as the two girls laughed.
"Veronica what are you doing here?" Bella asked a smile on her face as Veronica giggled.
"I decided to come live with you for awhile after hearing that you'll be staying in Forks,"
"Aunt Jen allowed you too?"
"Yup it took some convincing but I finally got through to her we'll be spending a year together!"
"A year? Thats all?"
"Yeah I gotta go back home after that I can't always stay here,"
"Okay then we should spend everyday like it's our last,"
Veronica smiled helping Bella up as she hooked her arm around hers.
"Agreed come Bells Uncle Charlie's waiting for ya," she says as the two began walking towards Charlie.
"I feel like this year is going to be better now that your here,"
"Awww I take that as a compliment Bells," she says grinning at her as Bella let go of Veronica to hug her father.