19.

"hey," Bella says as she entered in bio with Veronica.
"Hi," she says still upset with her.
"Look I want to apologize for my actions. I clearly don't know what's going on with me,"
"Your jealous Bells. It's natural to be that way but I forgive y- oof," Veronica says as an arm roughly pulled her out of class.
She looked to see a grinning Emmett.
"Emmett what the hell?"
"So you and Cullen went full public huh? Everyone is literally talking about you two,"
"So what? You knew it was happening you were there this morning,"
"Still I'm tired of hearing oh Edward and Veronica are dating? Why would he like her? Why am i not good enough? Why is she with the freaks?" Emmett mocks in other people's voice.
Veronica rolls her eyes and tries to push Emmett but with no success.
"Fucking polar bear," she grumbled causing him to laugh.
"Hey just because I'm gigantic doesn't mean I'm a polar bear,"
"Does too,"
"Does not,"
"Aren't you late for class? Your cutting in on my boyfriend time,"
"You coming over again tonight? It's supposed to thunderstorm,"
"What's that mean?"
"Means baseball time," he smirks.
"What's so special on baseball?"
"Oh you'll see. See you soon," he says as Veronica blinked when he was running normal speed down the hall.
When Veroncia turned around she noticed a grinning Edward behind her as she gasped.
"How long have you been there?"
"A while. You should go home I'll pick you up from your place. I would like to meet chief Swan,"
"My uncle.... Right you haven't met him yet, sure,"
"I heard you and Bella outside today. Im sorry for ripping you away from your family. It's the reason why you came in the first place,"
"Don't be Cullen. Bella is just Bella you've changed my life for the better don't apologize at all for it,"
He nodded his head as class began.
**********
"Hey Mom,"
"Hey Aunt Jen," both Bella and Veronica says as they were meeting Charlie at the restaurant.
Veronica decided to call her mom since she hasn't talked to her since she got here.
"Hello girls it's nice to hear from you again Veroncia. How are things? Anything interesting?"
"She has a boyfriend," Bella blurted out before she could say anything.
Veronica shot Bella a look as she shrugged and kept driving.
"What? Who? What's his name? What's he like? Does he have a job?"
"Mom calm down. His name's Edward Cullen. He's very sweet, nice, handsome and really romantic. And no he doesn't have a job were both juniors,"
"Oh I have to see him when you come home. I wanna know all about him,"
"Mom..... That's the thing I don't want to come home,"
"WHAT?! Veronica Cassidy Swan..... Okay okay look we'll talk about this later. Not with Bella in the car,"
"Don't be mad mom,"
"Veronica we'll talk later love you guys,"
"You too," they both said as she hung up.
Veronica sighed as they pulled up on the restaurant.
"You want to stay here?" Bella asked as the two got out.
"Yeah. I have you and Uncle Charlie. Plus I can't leave Edward and his family. They've become like family to me as well,"
"But what about your mom? She wants to see you too,"
"She can visit she hasn't seen Uncle Charlie in forever,"
She nodded as the two headed inside.
"VERONCIA!" Charlie instantly shouted as she was engulfed in a hug in an instant.
"Where the hell were you last night? Bella and I were worried sick. I called Billy and he said you were never in La Push,"
"I was..... Hanging out with my boyfriend. I stayed at his place and-"
"Woah boyfriend? What do you mean boyfriend?"
"His name's Edward Cullen Uncle. He's my boyfriend,"
"Bella did you know about this?"
"I knew she was always around them but I didn't know that's where she was last night,"
"Okay Veronica. I want to meet Edward tell him a few things. Like I'm chief of police, I know how to hunt people down, I know how to shoot-"
"Alright uncle Charlie I get it,"
"Next time please at least let someone know where you are,"
"Yeah Uncle sorry about that. Umm.... Edward is picking me up later today you can meet him then. We're gonna do baseball,"
"Baseball?"
"Yeah,"
He chuckled and shook his head going to sit back down causing the two to follow him.
"Would love to see that," he mumbled causing Veronica to huff.