6.

The past week there has been a no show for Edward Cullen, but that doesn't mean Veronica hasn't been spending time with the Cullen's. They were her best friends along with her cousin. Wherever Veronica went with them she'd take Bella. Her and Rose have gotten along great but Rose and Bella not so much. The other Cullen's like her she can't understand why Rose can't get along with her cousin.
"Hey there she is," Emmett greeted just before Veronica could enter in Biology class.
"Hey Em, what's up?"
"Well your cousin got invited to this La Push beach thing with her friends I was wondering if you wanna stop by our house while she's gone,"
"I-"
"Please? I think my family would be honored to have you," the musical bells of Edward's voice say from behind her as she turned around to see him staring down right at her.
"Edward.... Your back," she breathed out as Emmett had snuck away before she could answer.
"Yeah uhhh.... I wanted to apologize to you. I'm sorry if I acted like an ass," Edward chuckled causing Veronica to lightly laugh as they both walked in together sitting down in their seat.
"How was the fam back in Alaska?" She asked looking over at him.
"They were good. Annoying as always so about that dinner think.... Are- are you in?"
"Mhmmm I don't know yet Edward. I'll let you know by the end of the day how's that?"
Edward smirked as he gently moved her hair behind her ear causing Veronica to look up at him at the cold touch but it felt warm enough for her.
"I uhh.... Sorry it was bothering me,"
"It's okay... Don't worry much about it,"
"So.... Are you like uhh from here?"
"Yeah actually I live like an hour away from here. I came to spend about a year with my Cuzzo,"
"Which is Bella right? What happens after a year?"
"Yes to the first. After a year I live back with my mom,"
"Away from Forks," Edward says frowning for the most part causing Veronica to smirk.
"Aww little Eddie doesn't want me to leave?"
"No.... It'll just be quite. Is there a way for you to maybe convince your ma to stay longer?"
"Nope. Ma was only going to let me stay for three months but I told her it wasn't enough and she knew how much Bells met to me so she extended it to a year and told me that was it,"
"What if I had convinced her to let you stay longer?" He asked looking at his blood singer.
Veronica let out a dry laugh looking over at him.
"Good luck with that one,"
After biology Edward had walked her to her locker a comfortable silence passing between them.
"So.... Other than wanting to spend time with your cousin why else did you move here?"
"To get away from everything.... Home was driving me crazy.... Hey Eddie your eyes do they like change color or something? They look different,"
"It's the floorecent and yeah," Edward said before walking away.
"Hey V," Rose said causing Veronica to jump when she closed her locker.
"Jesus Rose you nearly killed me," she smiled and giggled.
"Can't have that now can we? Come on next class awaits," she says pulling Veronica by the arms.