4.

"how do you talk to them?" Bella asked as her and Veronica entered in biology. 
"I just naturally talk to them Bells it isn't that hard see one ya like?" She asked handing the teacher her paper as well as Bells.
"Edward," she said making Veronica frown.
When the two walked through the fan Veronica saw Edward sitting alone as his eyes widened as he placed a hand over his nose.
"Bells do I smell?" Veronica asked as Bella quickly smelled her.
"No," she says before she takes her seat in the back while Veronica with Edward who scooted away from her.
"Is there a problem Edward? I believe you were talking to me earlier,"
He shook his head causing her to roll her eyes and continue forward. She could feel a pair of eyes on her the whole time while looking at the board. Before the bell could even ring, Edward got up and left as Bella immediately rushed to her cousin.
"What was that about?"
"I don't even know," she responded slightly hurt by his actions.
After school Veronica and Bella went into the office to see Edward in there trying to change his biology class. Sweet talking to the administrator who was in her 40's.
"There must be something open sixth period. Physics? Biochem?"
"No, every class is full. I’m
afraid you’ll have to stay in
biology. I’m so sorry," she says seeing Veronica and Bella as Edward tensed when he sensed Veronica.
"Just wait a minute," she says looking at them before turning back to Edward.
"You know Edward your a real bi polar jerk," Veronica says causing Edward to turn to her as he glared at her causing hwr to glare at him with much hatred as he backed her against the wall, faces inches apart.
"Is that what you think?" He hissed.
"Yes because one minute we were chilled and the next you hate me! Make up your damn mind Edward because I'm not playing this game with you, I'll see you at home Bella," Veronica said shoving Edward away from her as his eyes widen giving the administrator her schedule before getting it back as she walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Veronica what was that about?" Bella askeed after the two got home from Uncle Charlie at the dinner.
"Bella you still going on about school? Look i dont know but i advise you to stop trying to go after him he's bad news,"
"Bad news what do you mean?"
"You saw the way he treated me. I don't want the same happening to you,"
"You like him don't you?"
"Bells don't be rediculous I just met him and he's a complete asshole,"
"Who are you calling?" Bella asks changing the subject.
"My mother,"
"Oh, I wanna say hi to Aunt Jen,"
"Hey mom, hi Aunt Jen," both Bella and Veronica said together.
"Hey how's my two favorite girls been?"
"We've been good thanks for asking. I miss you mom,"
"Oh I miss you too sweetie. Your always welcome back home where you belong ya know,"
"I know but I kinda like it here I have my cousin with me," she says causing Bella to grin.
Her mom laughed.
"Oh you two were always so close together. How was school? Meet anyone you like yet?"
"Yeah Aunt Jen and his name is Edward Cullen," Bella answered for her causing her cheeks to turn red.
"No! Bella I told you I didn't,"
"Your cheeks says otherwise,"
"What's he like? Give me details,"
"Mooommmm see what ya did Bells? I don't have a crush on him I just met the dude,"
"Alright well when you do get a boyfriend I'm the first to know,"
"Technically Uncle Charlie is,"
"I'm your mother I better be first to know young lady,"
"Alright fine. I miss and love you,"
"I miss and love you girls too,"
"Bye, bye aunt Jen,"
When Veronica hanged up the phone she thumped Bella on the head.
"Ow, what was that for?"
"Telling my mother a lie,"