18.

As they were heading up Veronica smiled as she stopped in her tracks.
"Your joking right?" She asked turning to face Edward after seeing all the graduation caps.
Edward smirked at his girlfriend.
"A private joke. We matriculate a lot,"
"Jesus Edward how are you alive with going to school over and over? I would literally drop out having to do the same thing for years,"
Edward laughed as Veronica smiled at how musical it truly was.
"The longer we can start out in a new place the longer we can stay there,"
"Oh..." Veronica trailed off as they continued upstairs.
"And this is my room," Edward says as Veronica's eyes went wide.
Veroncia enters to find a wall of glass doors open to a deck, with the river beyond. The rest is floor to ceiling CD's, vinyl, 8 track tapes, with a sophisticated I-pod/stereo set up.
"Wow Edward.... Didn't know you were into the music culture,"
"Well when you've been alive for so long you intend to listen to different centuries worth of music,"
"Well that is true. Wait where's your bed?"
"V, I don't sleep,"
"Like ever?"
"No nightmares, no drool, no snoring. Something that you intend to do," he says smiling as Veronica pouted.
"Hey I don't snore,"
Edward chuckled and shook his head.
"If only you knew just how loud you are,"
Veroncia blushed as she skimmed her hands over the CDs.
"Any favorites?"
"More of a classic person. I like calming music,"
"Ooo I got me a classic girlfriend. Can you guess which this one is?" Edward asked putting a tape in.
Veroncia smiled as she recognized the tune.
"Clair De Lune by Claude Debussy," she responded causing Edward to smile more. "One of my favorites,"
"Mine too," he breathes as he takes her hand and pulls her to his chest.
Veronica gasped as he put an arm around her waist and as there hands locked together. Veronica began blushing.
"Edward-"
"Don't tell me you don't know how to dance?"
"Well..... It's not that I don't it's just.... I'm not very good at it,"
"Let me teach you," he breathed as they slowly began moving side to side.
"Edward I-"
"Shhh... Your doing fine," he says as he slowly tilted her back as her neck was exposed to him.
He smirked pulling her back up as he twirled her around.
"See natural," he compliments stopping the dance.
"Not really I haven't danced since elementary school," she laughed as Edward grew a mischievous smirk causing her to stop laughing. "What?" She asked as she yelped when Edward grabbed her arm and forced her on his back.
"Hold on," he says as they were out of his room and in a tree in less than a second.
"Edward what-"
"Do you trust me?"
"Yes,"
"Good. Close your eyes your in for a ride," he says as Veronica does so she screams with joy when she felt Edward jumping on something he does this several more times before she felt him climbing on what she assumes is a tree.
"Open," he says as Veronica gasped as she was at the highest tree branch.
Edward sat beside her as the view of a River could be shown.
"Wow.... You sure know how to pick your places,"
"Your not afraid of hights are you?"
"No. In truths when I was little I used to climb trees all the time,"
"What made you stop?"
"My mom got too worried I'd get too high and fall but I knew what I was doing,"
"Your mom sounds...."
"Protective? Yeah she is. Which is why I had a hard time convincing her to let me stay here but I know once she sees how happy I am with you she'll change her mind on wanting me to leave," she says placing a hand on top of his cold one.
Edward smiled and used his free hand to move some hair behind her ear.
"Trust me when I say your not going anywhere,"
"Kiss me," Veronica says suddenly as Edward didn't hesitate to give in her commands.
*************
It was Monday which was a school day for both Veronica and Edward. Veronica stepped out of Edward's Volvo and so did the rest of the Cullen's in their car. Veronica smirked as she wrapped her arms around him as he did her as they both ignored the hateful stares everyone was giving them.
"Veronica?" Bella asked shocked as she stopped walking.
Veronica noticed Bella was with her friends who looked shocked and angry at the same time.
"See you inside," Alice says smiling as she ripped Edward away and dragged him and the others inside.
"Bella-"
"You didn't come home last night! Do you know how worried Charlie and I was?!"
"Bella-"
"You could have called or something! I had to lie to my own dad Veroncia telling him you were at Jake's! You came here so you can spend time with us! It's only a year yet here you are spending every waking moment with the CULLEN FREAKS!"
"I'm sorry but do you know them Bella? I don't think so so I'd advise you watch what you say Swan! Just the other day you were telling me you were jealous cause you liked him and now he's a freak? Stop judging people before you know them Bella. The Cullen's are kind hearted people and also my best friends. If you can't accept that or me and Edward it's on you! Just don't get in the way of my happiness," she growled before stomping off inside the building.