17.

It was the next day as Veronica was with Edward in his VOLVO going over to his house for the first time. She didn't know what she expected.
"So Bella apologized for yesterday," Veronica started as Edward looked over at her.
"She did now? Did you forgive her?"
"Of course she's my cousin. She was going to tell me about this other boy but Uncle Charlie side tracked us,"
"Here we are," Edward says as he pulled up on the driveway.
Veronica gasped as she saw how beautiful the outside of the house was.  It is a large, graceful house, rectangular and well-proportioned, and painted white. The southern wall is almost entirely made of glass, It is three stories tall, with a deep porch that wraps around the front of the house.
"Wow Edward it's beautiful," She gasps as he quickly ran out on his side to open the door for her.
"Wait till you see inside," he smirked wrapping an arm around her as they headed inside.
Veronica gasped again as the inside of the first story is open and bright, with few internal walls, with a wide central staircase to the left and a raised area with a grand piano in the center to the right as well as a dining room and kitchen.
"Edward it's so light and open.... This house is seriously beautiful," she said causing him to smile.
"Thanks to the tinted windows. It's the one place we don't have to hide,"
"VERONICA!" Rosalie yelled as Veronica could barley see her running straight towards her as she collided with her on the ground. She laughed as Rose hugged her tight.
"Alright Rose can't breathe," she gasps as she quickly let's go.
"Sorry I'm so glad your finally here. It's so hard keeping the secret from you trust me I wanted to tell you so bad but-"
"I know I understand," she smiled getting up as she lightly hugged her.
Rose smiled as she grabbed her hand.
"Come on were making Itallian food. And I want you to meet Carlisle and Esme,"
Veronica laughed as Rose pulled on her hand. She looked back at Edward to see him smiling at her.
"VERONICA!" Emmett shouted putting a knife down as he ran towards her and picked her up.
"EMMETT!" She giggled as he was spinning her around.
Emmett finally let her go as she turned to see Dr. Carlisle with a beautiful woman beside her smiling.
Esme had a heart shaped face that screamed kindness to her, she had soft Carmel hair, beautiful pale white skin and golden eyes. Veronica didn't notice Edward standing next to her as he spoke.
"This is Esme, my mother for all,"
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I heard so much about you the whole family just simply adores you and so do I," she said causing Veronica to smile.
"It's nice meeting you too Mrs. Cullen," she replied causing the group to laugh.
"Did I say something wrong?"
"No dear. Esme is just fine. No one's called me Mrs. Cullen in centuries, we hope your hungry,"
"I believe I have room for one more," she smiled.
"She already ate," Edward says as a glass shatters to the ground causing Veronica to look up and see it was Rosalie who dropped the salad bowl.
"Perfect," she says with a roll of her eyes.
"Sorry Rose it's just I know you guys don't eat and I didn't think-"
"We understand. That's very considerate of you Veronica," Esme says with a smile.
"V, I love you I do but let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us,"
"I would never ever tell anyone Rose. You have my word,"
"She knows that," Carlisle says in a reassuring voice.
"I don't really have a problem with it. Honestly I love Veronica being in the family but you two have gone public now so...." Emmett started as Esme shot him a look.
"Emmett,"
"No she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly Veronica," she said as Veronica looked confused.
"Badly? Badly as I become the main course right?" She asked as everyone began laughing again.
"What?"
"Nothing," Edward chuckled wrapping an arm around her.
"VERONCIA!" She heard Alice squeal as she was on the balcony.
Alice leaps over the rail, holding a bouquet of wildflowers. Jasper follows her. She bounces forward to hug Veronica as she hugged her back.
"Mhmm you do smell good," Alice says when Veronica let's go.
"Thanks?" Veroncia guessed as she giggled.
Veroncia noticed Jasper looking stiff as he looked directly at her. She smiled at him.
"Hey Jasper,"
"Hello Veronica. Pleasure seeing you again,"
She smiled and nodded.
"I'll give you a tour to the rest of the house," Edward says taking her hand and leading her away.
"I'll see you soon V,"