5.

The next day at school Veronica decided to take her car and Bella dragged along with. They made a deal to take each other's car each day for school. While Bella went inside Veronica waited by her car demanding where Edward is so he could explain the rude behavior the other day. She saw the other Cullen's pull up as she went over to them.
"Hey V," Emmett greeted as he picked her up and hugged her.
Veronica laughed as he spinned her around before putting her down.
"Hey guys is Edward there?" She asked as each of them frowned.
"No," Rosalie spoke up sighing. "He went to go visit some family down in Alaska won't be here for awhile," she explained to the human twirling her blonde hair in between her fingers. 
"Oh," Veronica responded with a frown clear on her face.  "Thanks for the info guys I'll see y'all in class,"
The sibilings looked at one another before sighing.
"I get why Edward's gone but her emotions were killing me she was so sad..... I wanted to make her happy but she walked away from us," Jasper explained.
"It's okay Jazz. She'll come around she's apart of the family now,"
"I'm just glad it's her and not that awkward cousin of hers," Rose said with a scoff causing the group to laugh.
"Hey Bella's not that bad," Alice giggled.
"She's worse than bad. She's boring and doesn't know how to have fun unlike Veronica,"
Alice gave her sister a smirk.
"Just wait until she becomes one of us. She'll rock Edward's world,"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"VERONICA!" Veronica heard her name being called just before she got into her car with Bella after school.
She turned to see Rosalie speeding over to her causing her to smile.
"What's up Rose?"
"I think you should go shopping with me and Alice today," Rose said as Bella unplugged an ear bud from her ear to listen in.
Bella couldn't help but be quite jealous of her cousin. She has these beautiful people walking all around her and she only has her little group of friends.
"I wanted to spend time with my Cuzzo though," she said causing Bella to reconsider her thoughts.
Rosalie rolled her eyes giving a harsh glare to the brunette. 
"Fine she can come too,"
"Awesome. And Rose be nice to my cuzzo would you?"
"Alright I will. So what ya say ya two going?"
"I think I'll pass. I got homework to do," Bella says even though she really wanted to go but since Rosalie clearly doesn't like her she won't.
"Bells you remember when I said I only have a year to spend with you and you said we'll spend everyday like it's our last? Yeah I need you Bella. I'm here to spend time with you and Uncle Charlie,"
"Alright," she sighed smiling lightly at her cousin.
"Great! Well Rose you and Alice lead the way!"
A/n: sorry for the long ass wait guys lol haven't been on in a while but now it's back and ready than ever!