24.

Veronica walks through the lobby, scanning for Jasper and Alice. She spots them outside under the porte cacher, loading the Mercedes, deep in a heated discussion. She slips out the opposite door, rushes toward a Taxi and jumps in, closes the door. Veroncia just realized shes gotten away from two vampires. Veronica never thought about becoming one, or wanting to be one. Sure she thought it was cool but she'd miss her human life. She'd miss sleeping every night, eating everything in sight when she was starving, warm hugs, and the feel of her heartbeat. Plus if she were to become a Vampire she'd never be able to have children or a family like she always wanted but it's okay on the bright side if James were to kill her, she'd be forever happy with Edward Cullen.
"Thanks," Veronica mumbled paying the driver as she stepped out closing the door behind her.
Veroncia looked at the old run down county Fair as memories began flooding through her brain as she began walking. She took in the rides her and Bella used to ride and her mother taking silly pictures of them screaming. Veronica jumped when the carnival suddenly began to shut on as the music began playing and lights turning on.
"BELLA?!" She shouted hoping to hear someone.
"VERONCIA!" She shouts as Veronica began running to the sound of her voice.
"BELLS WHERE ARE YOU? TALK TO ME!"
"VERONICA HELP ME!" Veroncia stopped running as she froze in her spot as she looked at where her voice was coming from.
She gulped as her worst fear are of clowns as it was coming from inside the Clown house: house of horrors.
"VERONICA!" Bella screamed out in fear.
"I-I'M COMING BELLS!" She shouted taking a deep breath as she ran inside the house.
Veronica ran through the twists and turns ignoring all the clown laughter and traps that came her way.
"VERONCIA!" Bella shouted as Veronica stopped as she turned and opened up the curtains.
Veroncia eyes widened as there was no one there instead a TV video was playing of Veronica and Bella when they were 13. They were both at the carnival screaming as they were inside a haunted house. Bella was clinging onto Veronica as they were walking, but a pair of hands grabbed Bella and pulled her elsewhere as Veronica was left alone shaking.
"BELLA?!"
"VERONICA! VERONICA HELP ME!" Bella screamed out as Veronica ran in the direction Bella was in when she found her she was on the ground as pretend ghosts and goblins were flying above her head.
"I'm here Bella," she told her as the screen went black.
"Boo," a voice said from behind her as she screamed when a scary clown mask was standing before her holding a camera in his hand.
He laughed at her reaction as she was on the ground shivering.
"Hope you don't mind I picked a few things from the store," the voice of James said as he took off the clown mask.
"James...... You- you're such a bastard you know that?"
He chuckled.
"Thank you. I take that as a compliment. I took the video camera from your house if you don't mind. I borrowed the tape that was in Bella's room she keeps a lot of old things in there between y'all,"
"T-Thats because we're close. You wouldn't know what close family was if it hit you in the face," she said as James growled and ran over to her And grabbed her by the neck as he slammed her head into the TV causing her to scream as he dropped her to the ground. Veronica's vision was getting blurry but she fought to stay awake, she saw James take a wif as she put her hand behind her head as she looked to see it was indeed bleeding.
"Before I kill you I want you to say something to Edward. Tell him your last goodbyes and that he'll never see his beloved again," he says pointing the camera towards her face.
Veronica didn't say anything as she reached out and pulled the pepper spray her uncle gave her and shoot him in the eyes with it.
"Take that Bitch!" She shouted as James dropped the camera shattering it.
Veronica took this opportunity to run out of the clown house, ignoring all the traps and laughter once again, but before Veronica could escape, James grabbed her from behind and threw her to the nearest wall which consisted of scary clown paintings. Veroncia could feel her vision going out as she had hit her head once more; James stalked over to her and crushed down hard on her leg causing her to scream out in even more pain.
"I see potential in you Veronica Swan. You'd make a great asset of mine," he says stepping on her leg harder as she screamed out even more.
James grabbed her wrist and attempted to take a bite, but a flash of blur came as Edward smashed him hard against a wall breaking it as the whole wall collapsed and Veronica could see the night sky. Edward rushed back to Veronica as her eyes got hard to remain open.
"Veronica listen to me. I need you to stay awake can you do that?"
"Edward... I'm sorry I thought he had Bella,"
"Shhh.... I know she's okay. Shes at home with Charlie," he says picking her up bridal style as he raced his way out of the clown house.
Before they could get any farther James had grabbed Edward's foot and threw them both hard on the ground causing Veronica to grunt as Edward carefully set her down and went over to grab James. Edward and James were battling each other; growling and clawing like animals. James had the upper hand as he scratched Edward's face that caught him off guard as he threw him elsewhere. He raced over to Veronica who laid half dead on the ground. He smiled at her as he grabbed her wrist and took a bite as she began screaming in pain. Edward came back and ripped him away from her as the others had just arrived.
"VERONICA!" Rosalie, Alice, Jasper and Emmett shouted as Veronica couldn't stop moving and twitching around.
The pain Veronica was feeling was indeed excruciating, her head felt like it was burning to millions of pieces as she let out another scream.
"Veronica..... Oh God," Alice says as she touched Veronica's bloody head and started shaking.
"CARLISLE!" Alice yelled as he dashed over to them.
"Her leg has been severed and her head is banged pretty bad,"
"CARLISLE MY HEAD IS BURNING!" Veronica screamed out as he took his belt off and tied it tight to Veronica's leg.
"Edward!" Carlisle called as Edward appeared.
"Carlisle what do I do?" Edward asked panicked rocking back and forth.
"You can either let the venom spread or suck it out,"
"EDWARD SUCK IT OUT! PLEASE!"
"What are my other options Carlisle? I might not be able to stop,"
"It's up to you Edward either let her become one of us or let her remain human,"
"MAKE A CHOICE! SHE ONLY HAS A FEW MINUTES LEFT!" Rosalie shouted panicked for her friend.
Edward grabbed on to her wrist as he took a bite and began drinking. Veronica could slowly feel the pain die down as he grabbed her wrist tighter to him. She heard Carlisle mutter something and Rosalie screaming out, but Veronica slowly began closing her eyes as darkness consumed her.