13.

Veronica felt the wind on her face as she smiled on how fast he was going. She couldn't believe it as she began laughing causing Edward to go even faster as she opened her eyes to see him pass by trees like they were nothing.
"HOW CAN YOU BE LAUGHING?! YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID!"
"I'M NOT AFRAID IF ANYTHING I'M HAVING FUN!"
"YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE YOU KNOW THAT?!"
Veronica gasped as her and Edward was climbing a high altitude.
"That's good. Because I'm impossible to deal with Edward," Veronica said as they reached the fog layer.
Finally up ahead the forests  edge fast approaches, a clearing is beyond. The sunlight glows white hot beyond the trees, they're about to emerge from the shadowy darkness, but suddenly Veronica finds herself on the ground against some tree as Edward was no where in sight.
"Hide and seek now Cullen? Oh Edward where are you?" Veronica asked playfully giggling as she arrives at A perfect circle of swaying grass, wildflowers and buttery sunlight. She hears a stream nearby and Veronica looks around and finally sees Edward, his shirt open, standing nearby in the shade of some trees. He watches her cautiously. She takes a step toward him, but he holds up a hand. She waits. Finally, he takes a deep breath, and steps out of the shade.
"This is why we don't show ourselves in the sunlight Veronica," Edward says as As the sun hits him... Edward's skin  begins to sparkle as if embedded with thousands of tiny diamonds. He is magnificent, shimmering, like a statue carved from glittering crystal. He moves toward her. Veronica was awe struck at Edward. He was so beautiful, beautiful than the sun itself.
"Edward.... You.... Your-"
"This is what I am Veronica," he says as she was still awe struck on what she just witnessed.
"Your beautiful Edward," Veronica says going over to touch him but he backed up into the shadows as his skin returned normal again.
"Beautiful?" He asks getting angry. "I'm a killer Veronica! How is this beautiful? This is a skin of a killer!"
Edward holds his arm out into the light as Veronica shook her head.
"No Edward I don't believe you! Your not a killer.... Your special..... Your something more than life itself. Your-"
"I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in - my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that,"
Edward is suddenly behind her; then in front of her; then by a tree, darting so fast, as Veronica could only see where he lands.
"AS IF YOU COULD OUT RUN ME! AS IF YOU COULD FIGHT ME! YOUR NOTHING BUT A HUMAN!" Edward shouted as he grabbed a large tree limb and throws it against another tree with force.
Veroncia didn't move as she crossed her arms.
"You done yet?" She asks impatiently.
"I'm designed to kill,"
"What makes you think I care?"
"I've killed people Veronica. Your kind!"
"That doesn't matter anymore. It's in the past Edward,"
"I wanted to kill you. I've never wanted a humans blood so much in my life. I'm dangerous to you. I could kill you without thinking twice,"
"I trust you. You wouldn't hurt me Edward,"
"Don't Veronica..... You should hate me,"
"But I don't. I can never hate you Edward," she explains moving towards him as she reached out for his hand.
Veronica moves closer as there foreheads touched together. There eyes locked on one another as she began leaning towards him as her lips were nearing his but before lips could seal, Edward was gone.
"Edward?" Veronica asked looking around.
She finds Edward on the other side of the medow catching his breath.
"You took me by surprise. I don't know how to do this Veronica Me, and my family, we're different from others of our kind. We're not nomadic, we have a permanent home. We only hunt animals. We've learned to control our thirst," he begins as he was in front of her in a flash. "But Veronica your blood is like Poison. Your scent, your taste, your smell, your voice. I need you every second of the day. I'm crazy about you Veronica and when I'm not with you I go even more crazy with you in my mind. I love you Veronica Swan,"
"It's a bit twisted," Veronica chuckled closing her eyes. "I am so in love with you Edward Cullen, that I feel as though my heart will bust every minute I'm without you,"
Edward gave her that crooked smile she's grown to love.
"Then we're both twisted,"
"I guess so," she says before his lips met hers.
Veronica melted into the kiss as she grabbed ahold of the back of his neck and pressed her lips harder on his. He grabbed her waist trying to pull her as close as possible to him, but when Veronica needed air she pulled away as foreheads touched once more.
"Now I'm afraid," Veronica says as Edward had a look of hurt in his eyes.
"Good," he says as he began pulling away but Veronica's grip only tightened.
"Not of that. Not because your a vampire or that you could kill me. I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid that you'll disappear without a trace,"
"I could never leave you Veronica Swan. I love you. You don't know how long I've waited for you,"
Veronica chuckled.
"Must be a pretty long time Edward. But its worth the wait. I'm worth the wait. I love you too," she said as both lips connected once more.