romano||rainfall and pillowforts

(Based on picture) ((credit to whoever drew it))
SILT: Come on- A great big world
Word count: 771
It was raining. And by raining I don't mean the little splashes of cold raindrops. No, I mean full on fucking rain. It's like someone just turned the hose on 'jet' and fucking sprayed you all over.
Anyway, you were soaked to the bone and were shivering violently. Before the sky had decided to unleash a fucking waterfall over your town and practically drown the inhabitants, you were walking to your friends Romano's house, as you usually did on a Friday.
When you got there you literally looked like you had decided to take a shower fully clothed, only you were wetter than that.
Shakily lifting your arm, you knocked on the oak door in front of you. Almost immediately, Romano opened the door with a scowl on his face. He looked like he was going to yell at you for being late, but after looking at your drenched form he just ushered you inside and slammed the door after you.
"Okay, why-a the fuck didn't you wear a fucking coat-a before coming here (name)?" He [angrily] asked you as he tugged at your soaked shirt.
"It wasn't raining when I set off." You replied simply before stifling a cough.
He growled at you and started dragging upstairs and ranting about how you were going to get sick and he'll have to look after you as you're incapable of doing so yourself. He stopped outside his bathroom and shoved you inside.
"Take a shower bella idiota, I'll get you some clothes." He said from outside the door and his footsteps faded away.
Peeling the clothes off your shivering body, you stepped into the shower and turned it on hot. After showering you felt better, but you were still [somehow] cold. You wiped the condensation from the mirror and sighed at your reflection. You were wearing light makeup before, to cover up your [non existent] imperfections and now they were on show for the whole fucking world and its mother to see.
A knock on the door jolted you out of your thoughts and you turned to open it. Romano was stood there holding a pair of sweatpants, a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He blushed when he looked at you (I wanna make it clear that you have a towel wrapped around you, you're not nude) and shoved the clothes into your hands before walking off.
[re-shutting the door] You got changed and went down stairs to see him placing pillows down on the floor and draping blankets and quilts over the top so that you have a nest in his living room. He glanced up at you and blushed even harder this time.
"Are you-a gonna help me or not-a?" He grumbled and turned his burning face away quickly. You hurriedly helped him sort out your cozy nest and sat down a little way away from him.
"Why did you make this Roma?" You asked curiously. He just grunted and slipped a movie disc into the tv. You didn't notice that it was your favourite film.

~~~~Time skip bitches~~~~

It was halfway through the film when Romano noticed that you were still shivering. You had about four blankets wrapped around you, but alas, it didn't help you at all. He came up with an idea and blushed at it.
"H-Hey bella, come here." He stuttered slightly and you complied to his request. You were stood up in front of him and gazed down at his tomato like face.
"What did you want Roma?" You asked him but received no answer. Frowning, you were about to ask again when you pulled down next to him, pulled into his side and he had his arms around you. You felt you face grow warm and shyly looked up and Romano who had a red face but was staring at a really intriguing dot on the wall.
"Roma?"
"Ti amo." He said bluntly, still not looking at you. You snuggled closer to his body heat and whispered "oh.". It was quiet for a few minutes, there was no noise except the film in the background and yours and Romano's breathing.
"Ti amo anch'io." His breath hitched as you said these words and slowly tuned towards you.
He slowly placed a gentle kiss on your lips, giving you the chance to pull away. Instead you just pressed yours against his as well. Breaking away, you put your head on his chest and heard his erratic heartbeat.
The sounds of the [still raining] world outside and everything faded away and the only thing heard was two hearts beating fast and rhythmically.

You like? Yes? No? Let me know, and feel free to leave a request.
Fact of the Day: banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour