romano||i swing that way

(I'm totally obsessed with Fem!Romano right now, so here is this. I'm sorry but I had zero sleep again and I should probably stop staying up all night, but whatever.) ((creds to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: E.T- Katy Perry
Word Count: 538

"Hey-a! Idiota! Are you-a even listening to me?!"
That [angel-like] voice brought back out of your day dream. Coming back to the present, you saw that your Italian best friend, Lovina, was looking at you quite angrily. Oops?
"Hehe, sorry Lovina. Guess I got distracted, what were you saying again?" You said sheepishly. She huffed and crossed her arms and looked away, blushing heavily.
"Urg! It-a doesn't matter anymore. Dío, why-a are you such an idiota?!" She spat out, and rose to her feet. You stood also and she continued to glare at you.
"(Name), ti amo, but you're an idiota that probably prefers mi fratello! You probably think I'm weird now don't you?!" She yelled, and you stood there, dumbfounded as to what she said. She waited for a response before tears formed in her eyes and she ran off somewhere. You stayed like that for a few more minutes before you pulled out your phone and called Feli (Veneziano is still a boy, guys. Just go with it).
"Veeh, (name)? How-a are you?" He answered cheerfully.
"Hey Feli. I'm good, you? But I didn't call for a chat, I need to know something. What does 'ti amo' mean? It's kinda important."You said impatiently, wishing to know the answer quickly so you find Lovina.
"I'm-a good too! 'Ti amo means 'I love you'. Why? Wait-a, did mia sorella finally confess to you?! Dío mio, I'm-a so happy for you two!" He squealed into the phone, making your eats hurt at the pitch.
"Yeah, Feli? I'm going to have to go now, I'll call you later, okay?" You said, avoiding his question.
"Hmm? Oka-*click*" You cut the call off before he could finish his sentence.
"Huh, she loves me. Who'd of thought it? I thought she had a thing for that damn Spaniard. Well, best find her now." You muttered to yourself before looking for your best friend. Eventually you found her, sitting against a tree, crying into her hands. As quietly as you could you ran up to her and sat down in front of her. You took her into your arms and held her there, allowing her to cry into your shoulder. She beat her fists against your shoulders but relaxed soon after.
"Lovina? Do you really love me?" You murmured when her cries had turned to sniffles. She stiffened at the question.
"S-Sí. Ti amo, I-a love you, (name)." She said, somewhat quietly, and then hurriedly pressed her lips against yours. It only lasted a second, if that, before she pulled away and buried her head in your shoulder.
"Lovina, how come you don't want to believe that I love you too?" You asked as you petted her hair. Her head shot up and her red-rimmed hazel eyes locked with your (eye colour) ones.
"W-What-a?" She stuttered. You smiled lovingly at her, and swiftly placed your lips back on hers. You pulled back after a few seconds, and whispered five little words in her ear.
"I love you too, Lovina."

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(Okay, this is probably really shitty but it's my first GirlxGirl fanfic, alright? Don't judge me. I don't even know what inspired me but something did and I wrote this.)
FotD: You cannot snore and dream at the same time