prussia||playfighting

(This is, um, heated.) ((credit to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: Strongest- Ina Wroldsen (I also rate this song)
Word Count: 382 (roughly)

You grunted as you fell to the ground. Your back hit the hard wood of the floor. You gasped for breath before a larger body flopped down on top of you.
You grunted again, and wiggled you body underneath the other, so you could try and get at least a little comfortable.
"Kesesesesese! I told jou zhat jou vouldn't be able to beat zhe awesome me!" The figure, Gilbert, laughed. You groaned, and sat up on your elbows.
"Whatever." You muttered, pouting.
Gilbert stopped laughing and looked at you with a smirk on his face. He got up onto his hands, just enough so that he wasn't lying completely on top of you, but was still pressed against you.
He slipped a knee between your legs, and slowly licked his lips.
You narrowed your eyes at your boyfriend, and bit your bottom lip. You stretched your neck upwards and firmly pressed your lips against his.
He lifted one of his hands off of the ground and used it to pull you closer.  You moved your hands so that they rested against his chest, and parted your lips as his tongue licked them.
His tongue explored the inside of your mouth just as it had many times before. Gilbert moved his lips away from yours and began to trail butterfly kisses down your neck. You arched your neck to give him better access to it.
You moved your hands away from his chest and then slammed them back on, effectively shoving him to the ground. You jumped on top of him.
"How's that for beating you? I win, I win!" You stood up and ran around the house cheering.
Gilbert looked shocked for a few minutes before standing up slowly and quietly walked up to you.
Your back was turned, so didn't see him approaching. His arms wrapped themselves around your waist and he blew hot air against your ear.
"Ja, jou vin. Now, do jou vant jour prize?" He whispered huskily in your ear. Your breathe caught in your throat, and you turned around to peck his lips in confirmation.
Gilbert smirked, and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he ran towards the bedroom.
Let's just say you started play fighting again, only it didn't involve clothes.

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(So, it, um, got a little heated in this one. But you love it, you know it.)
FotD: Chainsaws were invented to aid in childbirth