romano||carry you home

(There's gonna be an notice at the end of this one. But moving on from that, how's your day going?) ((creds to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: DNA- Little Mix
Word Count: 339

It was your average sunny day (or dark day for my vampire fam) and Romano, your boyfriend, had decided to take you out on a date. You'd both gone to your favourite restaurant (even though he had denied knowing this) and afterwards you'd both wandered in the park, hand in hand as the sun was setting.
"Hey-a bella, let's sit down here," he gestured towards a nearby bench.
"I'm-a getting tired of walking."
"Sure Roma," you sighed happily, as you leaned your head on his shoulder.
"Don't call-a me that!" He grumbled whilst you just giggled. You both sat down on the bench and it was peaceful.
The bench was in the perfect view of the sunset, and even though the sun was still half there, it was chilly. You shivered subtly and Romano obviously took notice and pulled you closer to him.
"I'm-a cold and you're extremely hot(and not in a temperature way) so I'm hugging you." He mumbled  defensively as you cuddled into him and his warmth. He was just about to speak again when he realised you had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He sighed and shook his head, but he couldn't deny how cute you were when you were sleeping. He lifted you up bridal style and carried you back home, ignoring the states and whispers from passers by. As he passed a group of girls they all shot glares at the (hair colour) beauty in his arms and cast longing looks towards him.
"Hey! What-a are you looking at? Just-a because you have-a no-one who loves you enough to fucking carry you when you-a sleep, doesn't mean you can send harsh glares to bellas or bellos that do! Cazzo puttane!" Romano yelled at them and carried on walking, smirking at the shocked faces.

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(Okay, first off I know this is short. It's just I couldn't think of anything else to add but I mean, I still wrote something and that's better than nothing, right? Anyway, news. In the following days I'm going to be working on two One-shots. The first is the Butler! Romano and Aristocratic! Reader one, and the second another Song-fic. I'm going to try and get another story up today and then start on those. They should be up anytime in the upcoming week.)
2/10/17
What the fuck is this shit lmao
17/7/18
I'm still wondering
FotD: The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years