romano||talking to the moon

(So it's been over a month since I've written anything. Sorry about that. A lot of things happened and I did t really feel like writing. On the plus side I turned 15!) ((creds to whoever drew the picture)) Song by Bruno Mars. Credit goes to him.
Trigger warning: suicide
SILT: Talking to the moon- Bruno Mars
Word Count: 654

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had
You're all I had

It had been two months. Two months, three days, ten hours, fifteen minutes and twenty seconds since he had jumped from the roof. You locked yourself up in your room for days, ignoring the pleas from Feliciano and Antonio. When you finally did come out of your room you were a mess. You attended the funeral, with much persuasion from Feli, but didn't shed a single tear. When Feli met Ludwig you were happy for him, when he moved out you were happy for him. You never let him see how much Romano's death had pained you. Antonio saw but only because he saw you holding Romano's favourite shirt, crying your broken heart out. You never dwelled on the thought of his survival much but you did think about the possibility. I mean, he was, is, a part of the mafia so he could have thought up a plan. This hope that he could be alive was the only thing that kept you going.

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

You had become obsessed with the idea of his survival and it led to Antonio dragging you to therapy. Even with all the sessions the idea wouldn't leave your head. You had become an insomniac in the recent weeks, thinking that if you slept then it was wasted time. Time that could have been spent on figuring out how Romano could have survived. In your sleepless nights you often visited his grave. Just for someone to talk to. Every once in a while you did consider that you may be wrong and that you were a fool to think he lived. That idea was always forced to the back of you mind though, as you worked on possible tactics for his survival. The idea consumed you.

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?
.

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah, I've gone mad
But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back
Ohhh

Antonio thought you were crazy. How could anybody survive a fall like that? Then again, this was Romano you were talking about. He became so worried that he told Feli , who rushed over to talk some sense to you.
"(Name). He's gone. I'm sorry, I miss him too, but you have to stop with illusion that he's still alive! It's not healthy!" He said calmly, holding back tears, as you refused to look at him. Another person thought you were crazy. But you weren't crazy, were you? You shook your head of all doubts and took a deep breath.
"Feli, I'm fine. I'm not crazy. I'm not mad. I'm not anything but fine. I may think that there's a possibility that he survived but that's it." You said smoothly, visibly calming the auburn haired man in front of you. After a few more hours he left and Antonio retreated back to his own home. It was now dark outside and you gazed out the window, looking at the stars.
"I know you're alive Romano. Please come back. I-I miss you." You whispered before closing your sleep deprived (eye colour) eyes.

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(In all honesty I think this is kinda shit, but whatever. I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages but I'm back and that's the important thing i guess.)
17/7/18
Hi I'm EDGY- Fuckin' 14 yr old me ffs
FotD: the twitter bird is actually named Larry