china||"why would i leave you?"

(BABY THERE'S A PLACE WHERE WE CAN GO/WHERE IT'S ALWAYS SHINY LIKE THE SNOW(pls tell me someone knows that song))((creds to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: Gangster's Paradise- Coolio
Word Count: 477

You took a deep breath. Everything would be okay. He wouldn't reject you after this, it's been too long. He loves you.
You swallowed and walked through the doorway that lead into the living room.
Yao, your boyfriend of three years, was reading casually on the couch. Your mouth ran dry.
"Y-Yao, can I...can I speak to you?" You asked, voice trembling.
He looked up and smiled at you.
"Of course, aru! Are you okay?"
You softly shook your head and started to cry. This was major. What if he did break up with you? You didn't think you could handle that.
Yao jumped to his feet and rushed over to you. He embraced you and you cried on his shoulder. He murmured quiet comforts as he stroked your hair.
When you cries had died down, he lead you over to the couch. He held your hand and waited for you to speak.
"Yao, what..what would it take for you to break up with me?"
His eyebrows furrowed.
"(Name), why would I want to break up with you? You haven't done anything wrong." He asked, worry seeping into his voice.
You took another deep breath. This was more difficult than you imagined. Well, I suppose coming to terms with who you are would always be difficult.
"Y-Yao, I..I understand if you wish to break up with me after this, but I need to come clean."
Yao looked even more worried.
"You-You haven't cheated on me, have you? Please tell me you haven't, aru!" He pleaded, and you shook your head. He breathed a sigh of relief.
"Then what is it?" He asked, still gripping your hand in his.
You took a long look at Yao's concerned and love filled face before shutting you eyes. You could do this.
"I'm asexual."
A silence fell over the two of you, making you slightly nervous but the feeling of having something lifted off of your shoulders was amazing. You felt free.
You opened your eyes and saw that Yao was still looking at you in the same way.
"Why would you be scared to tell me that, aru? And why would I leave you?"
You looked at him, dumbfounded. You had assumed that he would leave you, now that he knew you weren't comfortable with anything sexual, but it seemed like that wasn't the case. He still loved you, accepted you.
"I thought that, maybe, now you knew I wouldn't be okay with being sexual, you might leave me or perhaps cheat."
He looked insulted at the thought.
"I would never, and I repeat: NEVER, cheat on you, aru." He stated firmly and your eyes welled with happy tears.
You hugged him tight and felt at peace. You whispered two of the most sincere words you had ever said in his ear: "Thank You."

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(A few things:
1. I wanna be clear that I, myself, am not asexual but if you are then that's cool with me boyo
2. Why can I write these decently but when I'm in an actual exam I fucking write about Jammie goddamn Dodgers?!
3. You all deserve to be accepted for who you are and if anyone doesn't then punch them in the face <3)
FotD: Asexuals are a valid part of the LGBT+ community