prussia||vampire problems

(Hey, how's it goin'?) ((credit to whoever drew the picture))
SILT:Love Lies- Khalid, Normani
Word Count: 706

Having a boyfriend that was a vampire, while you were human, was difficult. He was overly protective, possessive, and could be scary when he wanted to. The good thing though, he never smelt like blood, strangely. He also acted as if you were made of glass, for the most part, which is why he was so protective. However, you loved Gilbert all the same.
Today, though, you were majorly pissed off with him. You'd come home from work, and saw that the whole apartment was like a pig sty. It was messy, to say the least.
Growling under your breath, you took out an iron box that you kept under the sink. Inside, was an iron cross necklace, iron 'snake bite' lip piercings, and an iron bracelet for your wrist. You put all of the jewellery on and headed towards the bedroom.
You opened the door, and saw that Gilbert was lying on the bed, without a shirt, and with the curtains drawn, asleep.
"Gilbert." You said in a hard tone. His red eyes opened and looked at you.
"Ja, liebling?" His tired voice sent a shiver down your spine, but you ignored it.
"Why, in all that is holy, is the apartment in such a state?" You asked, glaring at him. His eyes widened and he sat up.
"Toni und Francis vere here, liebling. I guess ve made a mess." He said as he pulled on a shirt and walked towards you. He went to hug you, but hissed in pain when his hand grazed the bracelet on your wrist.
He jerked his hand towards him, and on the back of his hand was a violent, red, burn mark. You immediately felt bad, but stayed strong.
Gilbert backed away, and whined at you.
"Liebling, vhy vould jou vear such zhings?" He whined, as the burn on his hand began to heal due to his vampire-ness.
"Because, Gilbert, you pissed me off, therefore, until you clean up your mess, you can't touch me." You said as you looked at him. Gilbert's eyes hardened.
"Fine, frau. Be zhat vay." He stormed past you, and you could hear things being tided in the apartment. You sighed in guilt, knowing you angered him, but also in relief since he was cleaning up his mess.
You rubbed your eyes in tiredness, and lay down on the bed, where Gilbert had lay only minutes before. You fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.
------Time Skip-----
When you woke up it was pitch black. You looked around and eventually your eyes landed on a pair of burning red ones. You knew it was Gilbert, but because of the darkness of the room, you couldn't see his face.
As if sensing your struggle, he lit a candle and the room was cast into a dim light. Now that you could see, you saw that his face was emotionless. You were about to ask what was wrong, but then you realised you were still wearing the iron jewellery.
You pulled it off quickly and threw it to the floor.
"I'm sorry, Gilbert. I shouldn't have acted that way towards you. I was just tired from work, i shouldn't have took it out on you." You said quietly, eyes cast down in embarrassment.
Gilbert jumped from where he was stood onto the bed, and knelt down in front of you.
He grasped your chin with a gentle touch, and tilted your head up so you had to look at him.
"Nein. Jou shouldn't have acted zhat vay. Jou vill have to be punizhed." His voice was dark, but not intimidating.
You opened your mouth to protest, but before you could even pronounce one syllable, his tongue was exploring your mouth.
He pulled away, and a string of saliva connected the two of you. He smirked and his eyes darkened, he latched his much to your neck and began licking, sucking, and biting it.
Had it been another vampire, you would have been scared, but Gilbert refused to turn you into one of his kind.
You arched your neck and wrapped your arms around his shoulders. He lay you back down on the bed and carried on with his 'punishment' for you.

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(Oh, shut up. You know you love it.)
FotD: The last letter added to the English alphabet was J.