prussia||sneaky prussian

(Okay, not gonna lie, I kinda procrastinated for like a week, I'm sorry. But I'm back! Did ya miss me?) ((credit to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: Take a hint- Victorious cast
Word Count: 360

"Frau!"
That was the first thing you heard when you opened the door of your apartment. The first thing you saw was your Prussian boyfriend, Gilbert, glomping you and smushing both of your cheeks together as you tumbled to the ground.
"H-hey Gil. Are you okay? You're kinda giving me one of your death hugs." You asked and he loosened his arms slightly and pushed himself up onto his hands above you.
Your cheeks grew warm at the position and averted your [eye colour] eyes away from his red eyed gaze. He smiled broadly at your cute face and hugged you tightly again.
"Jou're so cute, frau!" He mused as he buried his face between your neck and shoulder.
After what seemed like forever he let go and the both of you stood up.
You drifted over to your couch and sat down, carrying on from where you left off on [favourite show], motioning for Gil to sit next to you.
Which he did, before he swiftly pulled you into his lap and locked his arms around your waist, trapping you there.
He placed his chin on your shoulder and nuzzled your neck, causing your eyes to widen.
"G-Gil?!"
"Ja, liebling?"
"Why did you..?"
"I missed jou, frau! So now I'm going to cuddle jou. Plus, jou're so cute vhen jou're embarrassed, liebling!" Knowing you weren't going to get out of it, you leaned back into his chest and sighed, unknowingly causing the other to smirk.
He kissed your neck, quickly and softly. He felt the heat on your cheeks flare up even more so, and this caused his smirk to broaden.
He turned you around in his lap, and kissed your nose, letting his lips linger there for a second longer.
You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a sudden kiss. Although he was startled, he got into it quickly. When you'd both parted, panting heavily, you turned back around and focused on the television. The Prussian you were currently leaning/sitting on, had a smile that reached his ears, and was reflected in his eyes.

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(This is complete shit but honestly this was written when I was sick like, back in September. Soooo.... yeah. Anyway, how've ya been?)
FotD: Amelia Earhart and Eleanor Roosevelt once ditched a White House dinner party to go on a joyride flight to Baltimore