romano||proving doubts wrong

(???¿¿¿ I don't know. I felt like writing this, so here ya go~) ((creds to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: Cheap Thrills- Sia
Word Count: 498

He was there again. Sitting under your window, humming a love song under his breath. Maybe I should explain, Romano was hopelessly in love with you and decided to prove it by sitting under your window, until either you reciprocated his feelings or his just faded away.
You, on the other hand, didn't actually believe that he loved you. You thought that this was all a joke, set up by the BTT, although they weren't known for including Romano in their pranks. Whatever.
You sighed and glanced down at the watch on your wrist and slowly made your way down the stairs. Heading towards the sliding doors at the back, you wandered into your garden and stopped a few feet away from Romano.
"Come on. I'm ordering pizza and you're having some. And you're also having a shower." You said and held out a hand to help him up.
"Grazie, bella." He replied as he took your hand, stumbling a bit. You rolled your (eye colour) eyes and marched back into the house, Romano following closely behind. You pointed him in the direction of the bathroom, and he went to have a shower as you ordered the pizza. About 20 minutes later you had a clean Romano and a hot pizza. For your own sanity, you decided to ask Romano why he really sits outside all day.
"Romano?" You asked cautiously, your voice not much louder than a whisper.
"Hmmm?" He hummed and turned to face you.
"Why do you sit outside my window all day and night?"
Your question made him almost choke on the pizza in his mouth. He swallowed thickly and just stared wide eyed at you.
"I-I thought you-a knew!" He said, shocked. You shook your head, and he sighed.
"Mia bella, Ti Amo. Ti amo so much that I'm-a willing to wait a thousand years for you." He took your hands in his.
"You see, I can't believe that! What if this is all a joke? I don't want to get hurt!" You exclaimed, looking away. He turned your head back and looked into your eyes, slowly leaning forward, giving you time to move away. He stopped a breath away from your lips.
"Ti Amo (Name), this-a is not a joke, nor will it ever be." He mumbled before crashing his lips on yours. Your whole brain set on fire and you wrapped your arms around his neck, his soon finding themselves around your waist. He pulled you closer until you were as close as possible. You pulled away soon after and hid your face in his neck, as he chuckled and hugged you tightly.
"Do you-a believe me now, Mia bella (name)? Do you believe that-a I love you with all my heart?" He asked and you nodded in his neck. You leant up to his ear and whispered three words.
"Ti Amo anch'io."

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
I don't know what was going through my head when I wrote this but here ya go! Now to get started on the others! Arrivederci!~
17/7/18
I hate this and myself lmao
FotD: Cherophobia is the fear of fun and happiness