prussia||cereal

(I AM SOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT IM KINDA GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT, NOT THAT THATS AN EXCUSE BUT STILL, ALSO IM REALLY SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVE NO INSPIRATION BUt how have you been?) ((credit to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: Honey, Honey- ABBA
Word Count: 261

You were casually making a bowl of cereal when two firm arms wrapped themselves around your waist.
"Liebling, vhy are jou making cereal at 2:45 in zhe morning?" A tired, German accented voice asked you. Turning around in his arms, leaving your bowl on the counter obviously, you gave your boyfriend, Gilbert, your best bitch face.
"Because I can, Gilly. Fight me." Was all you said before you turned back around, grabbed your bowl and walked to the dining table. As you sat down you heard footsteps pad towards you. A few moments later you heard breathing against your right ear, making you shiver. Gilbert smirked at your reaction.
"But Liebe, I'm a lover not a fighter, und I'll prove it to jou~" he whispered in your ear before kissing it.
Rolling your eyes, you pushed the finished bowl of cereal away from you and stood up, startling your boyfriend. Gracefully moving towards the stairs, you switched off the lights casting everything into pitch blackness.
Listening carefully for any movement from Gilbert, you quickly dashed to the bedroom and dived under the covers, and heard Gilbert's hurried footsteps. You closed your eyes and pretended to sleep as he climbed into bed with you.
"I know jou're not asleep, liebe" he mumbled as he pulled you against his toned chest and buried his head in you hair. You turned over and placed your hands on his chest and you both fell asleep like that. Until your alarm went off a few hours later, causing it to be thrown out of the window. Oops?

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
FotD: Most American movie villains have British accents because they're associated with having high intellect and low morals