prussia||soulmates

(Yo, fam, how you doin'?) ((credit to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: Ciao Adios- Anne-Marie
Word Count: 767

Everything was dull. The sky, the ground, nature, mankind, everything was made up of different shades of grey, white, and black. But this was nothing new. It was common knowledge that until you met your soulmate, everything would be dull. Colour only existed for those who had met them. It was said that when you touch your soulmate, an explosion of colour exploded around you. You, (name) (last name) were (age) and still hadn't met your soulmate.
You thought today was going to be like any other day. Wake up, eat breakfast, shower, dress, brush teeth, leave the house. And it was. At least for a little while.
You were walking down the street minding your own business when shouts could be heard from behind you. A man with a German like accent ran past you yelling his head off about being 'too awesome to owe money'. You stepped to the side, to save yourself from being ran into. The insane man ran past you without a glance but then stopped completely a few seconds later. He walked back and looked at you. You rose an eyebrow but didn't say anything. He continued to stare at you in silence until more footsteps could be heard in the distance. He winked at you before dashing away.
You shook your head and stepped back onto the pavement only to be shoved straight off of it.
Three men surrounded you. One with abnormally large eyebrows, another with hair that reached his shoulders, and the third with a mop of curly hair and a tomato in his hand.
"Excuse us, love. Did you happen to see a man run past here, by any chance?" Eyebrows said. You scowled up at him, making his freaky eyebrows rise.
"I'm not telling you anything until you help me up, you fuck. You knocked me over!" You said indignantly.
"Oh, lo siento, chica! Let me help you!" The tomato one said, reaching down a hand to pull you up. You took it and got to your feet.
"Thank you. Now, what was the question?" You asked, still not happy with eyebrows.
"We asked you, mon cheré, if you 'ad see a man run past 'ere a few moments ago?" The long haired one said.
"Oh, yah. He ran past me, stopped, came back, stared at me for a minute, then winked and ran off again." You answered truthfully. Eyebrows groaned loudly and dragged a hand down his face.
"That bloody idiot. That's not how you interact with a lady! I apologise on his behalf, love." He said. You nodded and then a thought struck you. You didn't know these guys' names.
"Um, not to sound weird, but what're your names? Mines (name)." You asked awkwardly.
"Oh, 'ow impolite of us. Je m'appelle Francis." Long hair said.
"Yes, I'm Arthur, love." Eyebrows followed.
"Me llamo Antonio, but call me Toni, por favor." Tomato guy was last to answer.
"Right. It was a pleasure to meet all of you, but I need to continue with my day, and you need to find that guy." You bid them farewell and walked away.
For the most part, the rest of your day was uneventful. You went shopping, ate lunch, walked in the park, and at dusk you began to walk home again.
You were around two streets away from your home when it happened.
You were crossing the road when a car came out of nowhere and sped down the street. You froze in terror. A shout came from the other side of the street and just when you thought you were going to be hit, a body slammed into yours and you both tumbled to the other side of the street.
You shakily opened your eyes and saw that the insane man from before was on top of you.
His hands were either side of your head, and his body was pressed against yours. There was a small graze above his eyebrow, but it seemed as if neither of you got hurt too badly.
You threw your arms around the man and let a few tears soak his shirt.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." You whispered.
He patted your back awkwardly before gasping. You looked up in surprise and then you saw it. Colour. Everywhere. It was beautiful. The sky was a gradient of blues, purples and pinks.
You pulled away from the stranger and saw that he had pale skin, white blonde hair, gorgeous red eyes, and an astonished look on his face.
"Y-Your my.."
"Soulmate. J-Ja, I guess I am."
"I'm (name)."
"Gilbert."

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(Don't judge me, it's 1:45am. I just wanted to write this and tbh, although it drags bare, it's kinda cute.)
FotD: humans can hear the difference between hot and cold water being poured