spooky scary scenarios

(Okay!! It's finally done!! There are 6(?) scenarios bc 666 and other evil things I guess. I'm still sorry that it's late but a lot of things have been happening, especially recently (honestly my life should be a tv drama) but I wanted to do this before the end of a year bc you guys are hella supportive and accepting of my failures of a writer lmao)
Word Count: 2351
SILT:
hungry like the wolf- Duran Duran
•haunted- Taylor Swift
•animal- Neon Trees
•alone- Bazzi
•cherry- Moose Blood
•whatever it takes- Imagine Dragons
•crazy little thing called love- Queen

America: A Quiet Night In

You adjusted the cat ears on your head and smiled at your reflection

"Damn okay, I'm really out here serving looks."
You laughed to yourself and walked out of the bedroom and towards the stairs, admiring the cheesy Halloween decorations that littered the halls.
Humming to yourself, you strolled down the stairs and fixed up anything you deemed necessary. You straightened the DVD cases of the horror films you planned on watching, fluffed the pillows on the couch, and folded blankets to place on the armchair so they were within close range in case you got cold.
You had just finished making the popcorn when the door opened.
"Babe? Where are you?" You heard Alfred call out and a mischievous grin crossed your face.
"In here, Alfie!" You yelled back before diving under the table to scare him.
You watched him walk into the kitchen, covering your mouth with your hands to stifle your laughter, and look around for you.
"Babe?"
You slowly reached a hand out and grabbed onto his leg, making him scream loudly. You cackled loudly and crawled out from under the table to grin up at your screaming boyfriend.
"Hi Alfie." You forced out, trying to stop laughing at his scared face. Alfred pouted at you and turned his head away to act as if he was angry.
You heaved yourself to your feet, snaked your arms around his middle and cooed at him affectionately. You saw his lips twitch and his eyes flicker to look at you.
"Oh Alfred, my darling hero, can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I need someone to protect me from the monsters!" You fake-cried, fluttering your eyelashes at him.
His booming laugh echoed in the kitchen as he swung you into his arms bridal style and carried you towards the couch in the living room.
He dropped you onto the couch and crawled on top of you, pinning you to the soft cushions. He smirked down at you, his blue eyes dark and enchanting.
"Call me hero again."
His voice was low and husky. One of his hands began to wander down your body and just as his lips were about to touch yours the door bell rang.
You tried to hold in a giggle at the American's confused and annoyed face but failed. You snorted and began to laugh as Alfred climbed off of you and stormed towards the door to deal with the trick or treaters.
421

England: Spell Mishap