america||meeting room makeouts

(Ey up and welcome to another mediocre oneshot, with me; a fucking idiot!) ((credit to artist))
SILT: Inside Out- clipping.
Word Count: 640
Warning: uhh sexual references? It's kinda heated I guess

You groaned inwardly as the meeting droned on. Next to you, Alfred, your boyfriend of four years, had already given up and had his head on the table, asleep.
You glanced around the room and saw that most of the other countries were in the same state, aside from Germany, of course.
A devious idea about how you could entertain yourself popped into mind and you smirked discreetly.
You reached a hand out, under the table, and placed it on Alfred's knee. He stirred a little bit, but didn't wake up.
You slowly moved it up his leg, finally stopping at the bottom of his thigh. He opened his eyes and looked at you pointedly. You smiled innocently and he just rolled his eyes at you.
He sat up, and began to chime in with the debate of global warming.
You smirked again and moved your hand further up his thigh, enjoying the hitch in his voice when he spoke.
After a while of playful torture, your hand grazed his crotch. He shot up out of his seat and you quickly brought your hand back to yourself.
Everyone was staring at Alfred in surprise.
"America, are you arright?" Kiku asked from across the room, and Alfred blushed a deep red.
"H-Ha ha, y-yeah! I just think w-we need a break, dude!" He stammered.
"Ja, ve von't get anyvhere in zhis state." Ludwig nodded thoughtfully. "Let's take a 15 minute break. Be here." He said, and all the countries began to file out of the room.
You got out of your seat when the last person left the room. You slowly started to walk to the door, swaying your hips as you went.
You had only made it four steps when a hand grabbed your wrist and spun you into a firm chest. Alfred.
"That was a sly thing to do, babe." Alfred growled in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.
"I don't know what your talking about, Alfie." You said innocently.
"Oh, but I think you do.." he growled again, before moving to smash his lips onto yours.
You kissed him back, using as much force as he did, and wrapped your arms around his neck. He gripped onto your hips and pulled you closer towards him. You pulled out of the kiss to catch your breath.
"A-Alfie, we can't do t-this here!" You panted, resting your head between where his neck met his shoulder.
"D-Do what, babe?" He smirked while his hands moved south.
"We can't have sex in the meeting room! We've only got a couple minutes until they come back!" You said, unwrapping your arms from him.
Alfred kept his smirk as he dipped you down, causing you you grip onto his shoulders, and wrap a leg around his waist for stability.
He kissed up your neck until he reached your lips again, pouring buckets of passion into the kiss.
"-and that, Flying Mint Bunny, is why I think scones are the superior food- OH BLOODY HELL!"
Arthur's voice rang out throughout the meeting room, causing you and Alfred to quickly separate, with huge blushes on your faces.
"Um.."
"Err..."
"FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU WERE AT HOME?! OH GOD, I THINK IM MENTALLY SCARRED! NO AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL COULD MAKE ME FORGET, FOR FUCKS SAKE!" The Brit screamed out before dashing out of the room.
You and Alfred just stared in the direction that Arthur left, then at each other, then back in the direction Arthur left. No words were exchanged.
Then, after what seemed and eternity of silence, you started to laugh so hard that tears started streaming down your face. Alfred soon joined in on laughing.
The two of you were still laughing when everybody else came back into the meeting room.

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(Lmao that was hecka awkward
FoTD: Dyllan was the best character in The Magic Roundabout, no arguments)