romano||demonic saviour

(First off, I know that this is a Mafia! Romano picture, but I couldn't find one where it was Butler! Romano, so sorry?) ((creds to whoever drew the picture))
Warnings: Errrm, I kinda describe a 'dead' body. Mentions blood. Does that need a warning?
SILT: Blank Space- Taylor Swift
Word Count: 727

You sighed in boredom. For some reasons unknown, a group of thugs had decided to kidnap you whilst you were in a deep slumber. You weren't scared, you knew that if you were in mortal danger, then your butler Romano would eliminate the threat. But he was taking his time getting here.
-Probably distracted by some goddamn tomatoes, the baffoon!- You thought sourly.
"Oi, are you going to let me go, or not?" You shouted out as you struggled against your bonds, they were rubbing harshly against your wrists. You received no reply except a glare from the head of this gang. You rolled your eyes, even though they could only see one, as the other was covered by an eyepatch. A short while later there was some sort of commotion outside the room you were being held in. You smirked, and held back an obnoxious laugh. The leader grabbed you and held a gun against your left temple, effectively quietening you. The old oak door swung open an there stood your butler, Romano.
"I-a apologise for my lateness Mistress but I-a became distracted. Besides, you're not in any danger I-a couldn't handle." He said as he looked at you with a bemused expression on his face.
"Whatever." You grumbled, bored of this 'game'.
"Ha! You think youre homing to get out of this alive Lady (Last name)? Ha! Now boys!" The forgotten boss yelled, causing several men to jump out through a painting and empty their bullets into Romano. He fell to the floor, blood pooling around his 'corpse'. You stared at it with a blank expression.
"Who's going to save you now~?" The boss barked out in laughter, annoying you further.
"How long are you going to pretend to be dead for? I'm bored." You asked your butler dully. A smirk grew on his blood stained face, causing the thugs to stare in surprise and fear. He rose to his feet and caught the bullets that were falling out of his healing body.
"As-a much as I appreciate your kind gift of bullets, I-a must return them to you." He said before throwing the bullets, having them hit the intended targets (the thugs), killing them.
"Now-a you kind sir, would you please hand over my young Mistress?" Romano asked politely, although it had a sinister undertone. The man holding you just pressed the gun harder into your temple, pulling back the hammer on it and tightening his finger on the trigger.
"Ah, I-a see. I had perhaps thought that we could do this the easy way, but-a it seems not." Romano sighed, as he strided towards you and the boss man. When he was about a foot away, the boss pulled the trigger, firing the bullet. All was silent. You turned your head slowly toward the boss and stated at him blandly. He stared at you in horror before letting out a strangled scream as the pain from his broken arm was realised. You fell to the floor, only to be picked up and hurled over the shoulder of Romano. He was about to walk out the door when the boss man called out to him.
"Please, work for me! I'll pay you triple than what that brat does! Fuck it! Quadruple what she does! Just protect me as you do her!" He chocked out, groaning out in pain a few moments later.
"Mi dispiace, but-a my contract lies with Lady (Last name), but since you were so polite about asking, I'll-a make your death quick, Sì?" He said, his smirk still in place.
"Hurry up! I want to go back to the mannor." You grumbled.
"This-a won't take long, trust me." He said and his eyes glowed red. He placed you on a chair and harvested the soul from the boss man. He turned back to you after he was finished, picked you back up and walked out of the building. There was a nice silence, until he had to ruin it.
"You-a know, you look really cute all tied up like-a that. Almost makes me-a want to take you now." He had a cocky smirk on his face, and your cheeks grew warm as you grumbled.
"Whatever."

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
Okay so here is the Kuroshitsuji themed one shot I promised. I'm sorry if it's bad but 1) I've not watched it in a while, and 2) it's like 2:45 in the morning. I might edit it later on, I'm not sure. Also, this is up earlier than I thought it would be so, ya. Yay me? Yay you? Yay everyone?
17/7/18
I literally just regurgitated that one ducking episode from Black Butler wtf??
FotD: May 29th is "Put a pillow on your fridge" day and is celebrated in America and the U.K.