prussia||the other side

(Legit love this song.) ((we know that this is a screen shot))
SONG CREDITS TO JASON DERULO.
SILT: The other side- Jason Derulo
Word Count: 1089

You grinned as you left the coffee shop you loved. They served pretty much everything there, but there was one thing they didn't have. Gilbert Beilschmidt. Your best friend/ crush.
You hadn't seen, or heard, from him in a couple weeks, and it upset you.
"Maybe I did something to upset him?" You wondered to yourself, as you walked down the street.
Considering that it was a sunny day, you decided to go through the park. You walked under the shady trees, and felt the cool wind against your skin.
As you walked further into the park, you saw a clearing up ahead, and quickened your pace, deciding to sit down and enjoy the weather and your drink.
You reached the clearing and sat down, before noticing that there were a group of males across from you, wth a large set of speakers behind them. You got up again, and walked over.
As you grew closer, you realised that the males were your friends; Antonio, Francis, Alfred, Mathias, and Gilbert. Your eyes widened at the sight of him, and you ran over to him.
"Gilbert?! What're you doing?!" You half-yelled, causing him to look at you.
"(Name)! Jou're here! Danke gott!" He yelled with nervous excitement.
You looked at him in confusion, and went to ask him what he meant when Alfred lifted you up and carried you to a nearby bench.
"Alfie?! Put me down, Goddamn it!" You yelled as you beat your fisted against his back. He paid no mind, and placed you on the bench before winking at you and walking back towards the others.
Suddenly, the starting beat of 'The Other Side' by Jason Derulo started blaring out through thee speakers, gaining the attention of the other park inhabitants.
The boys got into their stances, Gilbert in the front centre, and held microphones him their hands.
Gilbert head the microphone to his mouth and starting singing.
"In the beginning
I never thought it would be you
When we were chillin'
Smiling in the photo booth
But we got closer,"
The boys, except for Gilbert, all danced, and mimed funny faces as if they were in a photo booth as Gilbert sang those words. You thought back to all the times you and Gilbert did this in photo booths.
"(Yeah)"
It became clear to you that Gilbert was the main singer, and the others were the back up singers and dancers.
'Maybe this is why he ignored me?'
"'Till you were eating off my spoon
And coming over
And we would talk all afternoon"

"Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Bind your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way""

Gilbert dance walked over to you as he sang and grabbed you hands. He spun you around then pulled you into his chest.
A crowd had formed by this time, and you squeaked in embarrassment as everyone stared at the two of you.
Gilbert smiled down at you, and kissed your cheek, before dancing back to the group.

"Tonight, take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know, we ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sho'
So tonight kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side"

You saw Alfred, Francis, Antonio, and Matthias wink and blow kisses to the crowd as they danced. In all honesty, you were surprised at how good of a dancer everyone one was, aside from Antonio, of course.

"This could be perfect
But we won't know unless we try,"
"(Try)"
"I know you're nervous
So just sit back and let me drive"

"Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Bind your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way"

"Tonight, take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know, we ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sho'
So tonight kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side."
"(Whoa, whoa, whoa)."

"Kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side
Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Let your love crash into me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way""

Francis and Matthias danced over to where you were standing, and lifted you in a 'princess' chair, before carrying you over to where their makeshift 'stage' was.
They left you at the edge and went back to their positions.

"Tonight, take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know, we ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sho'
So tonight,"
"(So tonight)"
"kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side"

Antonio as the next to come over to you, and he danced with you as Gilbert and the other continued singing and dancing. He span you around and dipped you down as he made his way over to where Gilbert was.
He spun you one last time before sending you, still spinning, over to Gilbert where he caught you in his arms.

"Take me to the other side,"
"(Whoa)"
"And take me to the other side"
"(Whoa)"
"Kiss me like it's do or die"

Gilbert kissed you as the other sang the back up vocals. He pulled back and grinned at you, but in his red eyes was a nervousness that you had never seen there before.

"(Whoa)"

"(Name), liebling, vill jou be mein awesome girlfriend? I'll never hurt jou, and I'll make sure zhat zhere is alvays a smile on zhat beautiful face of jour's." He asked, and the nervousness in his eyes intensified.
You grabbed the back of his head and slammed his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss. The crowd that had gathered cheered and shouted praise.
When you both harmonised for a second time you grabbed his mic and sang the last lines of the song while you looked into his eyes.
"Take me to the other side"

You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(I know this isn't like my normal song-fics but I wanted to switch it up a little and this was the result.)
FotD: For a short time, the planet Uranus was named George.