china||pregnancy

(Lol this is shit. But I say that about everything I write.) ((credit to whoever drew the picture))
SILT: Mr. Sandman- the Chordettes
Word count: 446

"Oh my fucking god..." You muttered as your (eye colour) eyes stared down at the pregnancy stick in your hands.
Two pink lines. You sat there, on the toilet seat, with the lid down, just staring at the plastic stick in your hands that determined your future. Oh, god. How would you tell Yao? Did he even want children? What if he left you? You couldn't handle going through pregnancy, and raising a child, on your own.
You were jolted away from the questions swarming around in your head when you heard your husband's footsteps.
"(Name), aru? Are you home?" His voice echoed throughout the house.
You shakily stood up and slipped the pregnancy test in the bin, before opening the door and exiting the bathroom.
"I-I'm here, Yao!" You stammered as you entered the living room, where he was.
He looked at you and gave you a large smile before it dropped a few seconds later.
"(Name), are you okay? You're crying!" He asked as he got to his feet hurriedly.
You lifted a hand to your cheek, and sure enough, there were tears streaming down them. Your husband embraced you and you fisted a hold of his jacked as you cried into his chest. He whispered comforts to you in Chinese to calm you down.
"Shhh-shh. (Name), tell me, did someone hurt you? What's happened? I'm worried, aru." He asked gently, pushing you away from his chest and holding you at an arms length away.
You gulped loudly, and averted your eyes away from his concerned ones.
"(Name), please, tell me what's wrong." He asked, panic now edging into his voice.
"I-I'm p-pregnant..." you whispered, almost inaudibly.
"W-What?" Yao asked, his voice as quiet as yours.
"I'm pregnant.." You whispered, screwing your eyes shut, scared of his reaction.
It was silent. Yao stared at you for a few moments before letting out a loud cheer.
"I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled, causing you to open your eyes in surprise.
"Y-You're not mad?" You asked slowly, Shock painted all over your face.
"Mad? Why would I be mad? I'm going to be a dad! Our baby is going to be so cute!" He grinned, picking you up and spinning you around.
You giggled as he placed you back down on the ground. His hand went onto your stomach as he kissed you. Your hands went around his neck and gently tugged at his ponytail.
He pulled back and smiled at you again, and then pulled you into a hug.
"Wǒ ài nǐ, (name). I love you so much. I promise to keep you and our baby safe."
You like? Yes? No? Let me know!
(I did tell you.)
FotD:  A cat co-authored a physics paper in 1975